✧・゚: *✧・゚:*𝐁𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 (𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥)✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

so here goes the first one of the special chapter series. 

this idea was suggested by this pretty reader @MyFictionalWorld2233 

thank you for commenting.

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦

this is worst. 

the worst thing to ever happen how I just want to stab someone so much right now.

 a blind date. a FREAKING blind date. ahhhh I wish I could've just said no. how does brother even expect me to go on a blind date, like with another man is he not concerned? what if he doesn't like me? what if brother is just trying to marry me off so he can leave me NOOOOO!!!! i can't leave my brother what if he has actually fell in love with that woman Ah this is so bad. the blonde-haired girl said gripping her hair in her hand.

𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬~ 

"y/n you are going on this date. and this is final you heard me."

" brother but i- ahh what if he turns out to be some fake guy ... what if he is a spy like us or worse a police??" y/n tried to state every reason to not go on those blind dates, she tried from the weather to her broken red shoes and how they bring luck but sadly nothing worked. her brother was stern.

Loid = 1

Y/n = 0

well that was 3 weeks back. 

y/n didn't even like a single one. All of them were pathetic not even a single percent of her brother. 

she sighed as she leaned towards the chair. the sun shined on her face making her look ethereal, everyone gave second glances at her. annoyed the blond girl kept a tissue on her face. she just wanted to run away. at first, she genuinely hated the idea of the blind dates ( still hates them), but even sometimes she even tried to actually consider it but *sigh she just got traumatized. men were only after her body and status none of them spiked her interest. 

until today.

as she was literally lying dead on the chair someone tapped on the table. at first, she ignored it but the tapping continued. irritated she just pulled out the tissue from her face only to meet with those red orbs. they were familiar wait

 fr her blind date was yuri briar !!!? FUCKING BROTHER OF HER SISTER-IN-LAW???!!!. as much as she despised the idea of dating anyone she deep down felt relieved that her date was yuri, she could finally be comfortable. 

 yuri was in the same condition. being the lovesick puppy he was he couldn't just reject his dear sister's wish. he attended 15 blind dates 15 BLIND DATES !!! all of the girls were so weird he listened to their chit-chats and drank coffee to stay awake from their blabbers. this was even hard than any mission he have been assigned. 

'beating people is way easy '

yuri just stood there, glancing at the blonde lady before him, who looked just tired as him but pretty. he stared at her, just the blonde lock falling before her eyes, the green orbs staring at him, her soft lips speaking to him with the slight tint on her cheeks as if the world stopped and his breath hitched. she was saying something to him but he couldn't hear a shit, he was just soaking in her beauty.

"OMO I didn't expect you to be my date yuri-chan it's a great surprise, to be honest, I was done dealing with all those shits they suckk you know I never wanted to die so much lmao. yuri-chan ??yuri chan??  YURIII-CHANNN WAKE UP" the girl said snapping her fingers before his eyes as the black-haired man was brought back to reality. 

"oh yeah. it's been tiring, good to see you here tho ." yuri said while flopping himself on the opposite chair as they continued to chatter their whole afternoon out......

"WAIT  SO IN THE END LOTTIE ACTUALLY WORE  THE PINK BUNNY DRESS BECAUSE ANYA WANTED TO PLAY TEA PARTY " 

"YES!!! IT WAS SO FUNNY HE LOOKED LIKE A..... A...UGLY RACOON " y/n commented as laughter filled the air. they talked for hours and hours as if they had known each other for years, it was one of the best blind dates y/n had ever gone on, and ngl she won't mind going on another one. 

whereas in the background behind bushes.

loid pov~

y/n seems happy, even if it's that annoying police officer I couldn't just make myself stop her. I never saw her smiling so wide other than when I first bought her that small bunny. sigh* she is growing up

he thought while hiding behind the bush with Anya beside him watching his little sister and that nut head with binoculars.

"uncle aunty are flirting." anya said while I couldn't help but feel this weird feeling my chest. 

(ps: he is just overprotective and a stalker. facts)

'i wonder what are they laughing about'  loid thought as he sneezed for the third time since last hour.

...........................................................

// word count = 857 //

// vote and comment for the support //

// thank you //

<3