✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐬𝐬 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬?

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

it was 8 pm . perfect fucking 8 pm. i was waiting for y/n since 20 minutes. ofcouse I told her we had to meet up at 8:30 but I cant help but be extra prepared. my boss called me thrice since morning to keep check that I am coming which wrecked me from inside more. what if he figures it out?? what if it doesn't turn out like it was supposed to be? he is a police officer ofcousre he would ? 

all the questions swirled in my mind.

"what are you..doing here so early?" I turned my head to take in the beauty stood in front of me . she was breathtaking and I was sure she knew the effect she was having on people. her blonde hairs were open , she had a bit makeup which enhanced her natural features. her lips looked rosier and her cheeks looked pinkened , her eyes were as deep as ocean. stop . i redirected my focus on her words.

"better than being late" 

I was never a early person but something about her made me stand in the rain even 1 hour ago. 

she smiled at me as we walked towards our destination. we could've took a taxi but looking at we were early we dealt it with a walk. it was silent we occasionally had conversation about our jobs , hobbies, likes , dislikes.
conclusion : y/n liked flowers. she never told it straightly but being a police I guess I was able to deduct that much.

we stood before an old-fashioned Christmas vibed house , it was giving off  warmth. i knocked on the door twice, as the old lady yet a pretty one opened it. we gave her our greeting while I was met with the main targeted person of this whole dinner, my boss. he wore normal clothes and not the uniform ,he looked so casual that no would even think he was so heartless while giving orders. 

"sir , as I mentioned this is my partner, y/n . and honey this is my boss." I introduced both of them . while y/n played it cool while my boss genuinely looked disappointed maybe he didn't expected me to bring a real partner after all. we were called by the old lady to have our seat. for the whole dinner we talked about random stuffs and stories of work
y/n told about her job at boutique and how the new city have already warmed up to her. everything was going well until......

"how did you two meet ? i mean I wanna know your love story?" my boss asked which stiffned my relaxed muscles. 'of course he was going to ask '

"we met at my boutique I found yuri interesting since the start , while he usually dropped off for suits and other stuffs we got to know each other went on a few dates and liked our each other company so we hit it off" y/n said  lies as they went fluently from her lips , she looked so confident that even the opposite person had to question their thoughts.