✧・゚: *✧・゚:* first date *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"I pretend to look around but i am actually looking for you "

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

it was a bright day , sun high up in the sky , the silent winds blowing ,in short a perfect day for a date . it was 8 in the morning and for the first time y/n took more than 10 minutes to decide what to wear . she was used to going on dates but this one... it was different.

"y/n what's taking you so lon- Y/N YOU ARENT READY YET ?? ITS 15 MINUTES SINCE LAST TIME I CHECKED" loid said while being surprised of his sister's behavior . 'what's wrong with her '

"are you okay ?? " loid asked while keeping his hands on her shoulder trying to comfort her. "you are acting weird . is something bothering you ? you were never this picky . are you hiding something from me?" he said while bombarding questions on her.

"calm down nothing is wrong I was just thinking what to wear and act like normal ." y/n said trying to hide the fact that she agreed to go on a date with the last person her brother would allowed . but who cares it's like a pretend date. she took a deep breath and shoved her brother out of her room. she ended up choosing a white dress ( after thinking for the 100000th time). she headed out of her house . it was still early maybe be like 1 and hour for their date , she decided to visit the boutique before even if it was for pretend job she should still be a good tailor until the act ends . as she was entering her boutique she saw yuri sitting on the table in front of their date place prior 1 and hour . questions were raising in her mind why was he there so early ? she did said that she hate late comers but never thought he would take it that seriously. she still proceeded to enter in her shop as she continued staring at her date from apart noticing his every moment . she found him funny and cute as he fell from chair once while practicing something , drank 4 cup of coffee while waiting , and was also learning something from a paper ( maybe his speech or the things he wanted to say on date) . she decided to just enjoy his tantrums from afar while sipping on tea.

(yuri's pov)

I came on the spot 2 hours before I couldn't take any risks what if she doesn't like me ? what if she rejects me? How will I answer my boss? will she take the pretend news badly what if she thinks I am just lying? all of these questions were screaming in my head . i ordered many cup of coffee hoping it would calm my nerves. 'I swear this is more nerve breaking than breaking someone's bones' as I was thinking i checked my watch it was perfect 9:30 she should be here anytime now. as i was about to raise my eyes i saw y/n coming , she was looking pretty no actually really pretty , her blonde locks were flowing as she looked nothing less than an angel , with her blue orbs staring right at me . to be honest she really was beautiful but today as i realise she is prettier than anyone i have ever seen in my entire life but my yor-san is best . while i was spacing out i felt her snapping fingers before my eyes.

"down to earth yuri , why are you staring at me since last few minutes
is something on my face? are you sick" she asked while leaning in and keeping her hand on my face . 'she is close too close' as fire spread through my entire face . i jerked backed a bit trying to hide my blush .

"arr - yeah i mean i am totally fine" i said trying to cope up with my blush. 'focus yuri'
"so tell me about yourself y/n" '
'it will be a test for her then as i have already read her data which seemed pretty simple'

"There is nothing much i have a brother and a cute niece whom u have already met recently i got a sister in law too she is so cute maybe if you are free sometime do come and have a tea or something. Other than that yeah nothing much " she said while telling about her family damn she looks so happy telling about them she is cute oh my god Yuri stop thinking about that you need to get to the point
As she was continuously blabbering our coffee arrived and we were taking these little sips when suddenly a small girl dashed to our table . Maybe she was running and tripped over but in result most of the coffee spilled on y/n's dress ruining it completely. I thought she would be mad at the girl cause the dress surely look expensive but surprisingly she didn't. She bent down and consoled the crying kid that she wasn't mad well she also consoled the kid's mother as she was continuously apologizing for her kid's mistake .
"I am so sorry about Abby she gets too excited and forgets about her environment" the lady said while bowing down as y/n just felt flustered about this , she said it's fine .she talked with the kid so purely it entirely made me think how great mother she would make.

"Hey Abby it's completely fine don't worry about this it's okay . Go enjoy your play don't worry about this" she said in an angelic way.

Damn she is sweet hearted.

As we move out of the cafe because of y/n's dress we decided to drop into her boutique so she can change . Well now i was waiting for her to get changed quickly. As my mind went to the thought 'how am i going to ask her for the fake dating thing she would never agree' i thought while holding my hairs in my fist. As i heard the curtains opening there stood y/n in a pink dress looking absolute ravishing. Pink dress highlighted her blondes it was surely her Colour

"You look pretty i mean you always does but pink surely suits on you" i said while trying to hide my blush with a cough. As i turned around to leave i found y/n frozing for some time before leaving with me 'did i say something wrong???'
As now she took me to a ice cream trailor???
She ordered us icecreams and we proceeded to sit and talk about weird things for a very long time
As it was already afternoon and i have to go on work this is the time when i should ask her tbh i actually enjoyed this whole date thing with her maybe we surely look like lovers too i know she is just the right person.
"Hey i just wanted to ask you ...like i was thinking about this and i needed some help i was just saying that would you like to be my girlfriend???like a pretend one....i swear i have no other intentions" I said while trying to keep my cool 'this is hard' i closed my eyes waiting for any impact probably she gonna splash water on me or like smash her ice cream maybe but surprisingly i didn't felt any pressure as i opened one of my eyes to see her laughing. Maybe it's a yes

(Y/n pov)

I was surely on off guard when he suddenly asked me to fake a date on just first meeting. this guy is crazy. But this is good for my mission yes it is ...it's not like i wasn't going to fake date him he just made it more easier.

I replied him with a laugh "sure , but why do you wanna fake date is there something you wanna tell me " as he proceeded to explain me whole situation 'damn this was really an emergency '
we talked our whole afternoon down after that .
He dropped me off the boutique and that's how the most fun date of my entire life went. As i closed the door of my room i just stayed there for sometime thinking about how weird this whole day was but in the end it was good for my plan
Yeah i need to be more realistic to smooth out my Mission chill out y/n it's just for my job right not like i have feelings for him or what.

(Cough).

........................................................................
//Thank you //
// Word count : 1477 //
// Vote and comment if you like this //