✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎: 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"roses are red"

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

" if you keep staring at me like that Mr. Briar I won't be able to concentrate, " the blonde girl said as she turned towards the young man meeting his eyes.

"ah- I didn't mean to- I mean I -" Yuri said as he scratched over his head. he was red-handed caught staring at her . he dropped by today because he wanted to stitch a new blazer that's what he convinced himself. (' bull shit he never truly actually cared about his dressing sense ') 

when he entered the shop he was met with a view of y/n stitching something; looking extremely concentrated on what she was doing, as if she was unaware of her surrounding. 

no matter how Yuri should've called or warned the lady tailor of his presence, he was never able to take his eyes off her. for y/n it was normal because of how exceptionally pretty she was. yuri unknowingly stared at her for a long time probably 10 mins or maybe just 45, he don't remember how long it was until y/n called.

" you want a suit I presume," y/n said as she cleaned up the mess on her table while she focused on Yuri.  now that she noticed he was not in his usual attire. he was wearing a plain shirt and khaki pants looking effortlessly pretty, his hairs were a bit untangled not that she mind, they were just the cherry on the cake. 

doesn't matter how much y/n would've killed for his formal look, she never knew someone could actually look good in khaki pants and here Yuri was . She moved her eyes from his dress to his eyes slowly. those fucking pretty red eyes. the ones which reminded her of last night how they were about to kiss and how she nearly killed him how his eyes showed hatred for her. all the thoughts surrounded her again, but she didn't hear what Yuri was saying. but soon recovered as she smiled at him acting as if she listened to everything.

"so I was wondering if you are free today ... i mean if you could care to join me for a fast brunch miss y/n .... and maybe if you aren't free today then join me for a tea," the black-haired man said as red color flushed through his cheeks he was never a stutterer but here he was ... a stuttering mess before a hidden spy. even he didn't know why tf he was even asking y/n for an outing that wasn't his plan but maybe plans change. he just hoped she won't reject him. he stood for 1 min whole until y/n replied,

"if it's only the officer asking me for a date .. aren't you?" she said as she swiftly moved towards him touching his face slightly while her fingers brushed against his cheeks, how she loves to tease him . She dusted his shoulders maybe her touch lingering a bit longer than it should have. 

" no y/n it's not a date

if I ever take you on a date I would make sure you won't forget it ... ever and that's a promise" Yuri said with full confidence and he wasn't going to take back what he said. y/n  just laughed at his sentence as she moved toward the table to catch her bag. 

it was a sunny day, the lane was bustling with people, everyone immersed in their own work or enjoying their day. but Yuri and y/n both walked in silence, not even a single sentence was said since the boutique both of them were in their own thoughts while Y/n was lost in the last night Yuri was too ...but while once thought for love other thought for slaughter.

𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠

after yuri returned from  their base alerting about the new attack which happened to his friend, he moved towards his room unblucking the tie after the long day, his mind was  lost in the chaos that happened in the last few hours but no matter how big the problem was his thought always returned to that certain moment, the dark night and the shining sun, the blonde girl trapped between his arms and the mere distance between their lips, how close he was  to break his rules just to kiss her,  this was the first time he was feeling like this. he undressed himself as he noticed a small letter near his shoe rack, he opened it, he noticed similar handwriting, it was yor she told him about her new marriage and how he already has a kid,  how things are going good but the most worrying thing about the whole ordeal was the last sentence in the letter 

' do not forget to bring your girlfriend, I heard from Ross. '

that was it, he didn't knew what to feel. should he feel relieved or worried?  he was filled with slight rage about this whole guy stealing his sister thing, he was afraid this new guy might steal his sister from him, also he didn't trust him what if he turned out to be a shitty guy, but moreover what he was more concerned was about the new problem 

how tf will he get a fake girlfriend if he confesses he has a girlfriend then yor would surely meet her and if he tells her the truth everyone would know y/n was just a fake date. he was fucked .. thoroughly this time.

y/n moved towards the small shop as she explored the small objects placed on the table, there were beautiful crystals but her eyes were stuck onto that one crystal, it was sea blue in color it had a rose carved in between. yuri noticed the stuck gaze of Y/n he wanted to ask her about it but Y/n quickly moved towards the next shop as if she was resisting buying it. 

" I assume you like roses then," he said as he walked with her matching her footsteps.

" not presumably but I do like blue roses, it reminds me of childhood and my mother"

 " is it about the symbolization of something or did your mother and you had an inside joke about it," Yuri asked laughingly while y/n stopped in her tracks she was never a weak baby but every time she looks at blue it reminded her of her mother probably the only one she loved the most other than her spy brother.

" my mother had those eyes, and she loved flowers she always talked about them and how every flower and no. of them contains different meanings"

"What do roses symbolize then ?" Yuri asked, he was genuinely interested in knowing more about these small things of y/n.

" 1 rose means you are the only one I love 

12 roses mean please be my love

100 roses mean I truly love you 

and if you give someone 101 roses it means will you marry me, kind of like a proposal "

y/n said as she smelled the flowers nearby sun shining on her face making it look more of an ethereal view, enough to take someone's breath away and that's what was happening with Yuri, he didn't knew but it did took his breath away. tbh flowers never interested him but he liked how y/n's eyes lightened when she sees or talks about them.

" seem like you are very much experience in this area.. the dating one I meant," yuri asked really curious about this new discovery of y/n sure he did expect her to be popular. 

y/n chuckled at the question. " yes you can say I had a fair share of experience." she said as he started moving towards the next corner, she glanced back finding  yuri stopped in his tracks 

"arent you comi-"

"PLEASE TEACH ME HOW TO DATE MISS Y/N !!"

// word count: 1347 //

// thank you for patiently waiting for me I love you guys so much //

// if you like the chapter or story please do vote or comment //

// and yes I do love reading your comments //

// thank you //

<3