Chapter 2: Afterwards

I apologise for how bad and short this is <3
Please vote !!
—————————————————————————

The sun shimmered in the room as Carmella and Carlos finally stopped and started to gather their clothes. However Carmella had a problem.

"So I think I remember you saying something along the lines off 'Don't worry i'll buy you another'." She said lifting the ripped dress her brown eyes shooting daggers into Carlos.

"Ah shit sorry i'll buy you another." Carlos replied hoping that they would see each other again.

"I would say it's ok but it isn't just stay the fuck out of my way. It's not as if I we are going see each other again." She snapped before walking out of the room.

Ouch.

Carlos was heavily confused, he thought he did a good job. Was he not good enough? Was she mad about the dress? Questions ran through his mind. He felt stupid for just standing there and letting the gorgeous women walk away. Quickly he got his outfit on and raced outside but the tanned, dark haired woman was no where to be seen.

TIME SKIP (CARMELLAS POV)

Normal-Carmella(Sourmel)
Bold-Charles(CharChar)
Underlined-Pierre(Sweetiepie)

The three musketeers

Sourmel
Hey, well done on your race guys. Was wondering if you wanted to meet up tonight after 9 at the club?

CharChar
Thank you Melly, I can meet up.
Pierre?

Sweetie pie
Yoooo I can come can we invite the other drivers as well?

Sourmel
What would you guys wear? Also I don't mind.

CharChar
Probs like some black shorts and white top

Sweetie Pie
Yeah same

SourMel
Cute
Go to go work calls. See you later.

Chuckling at the private message Charles had sent her when she called them cute.

After getting changed into black clothes which her assistant brought for her she drove them to her base in the middle of the city.

Walking into her office she went to her daily agenda writing in the meet up with Charles and Pierre and whoever else they decided to invite. Nothing interesting was going on today apart from an interrogation that was longer then predicted the time was 7pm so she got into her car and drove home.

Parking her car and she went inside her mansion. Whilst getting unchanged she could not stop thinking about Carlos. How fluffy his hair was. How toned and tanned his body was. How big his cock was. How she treated him so wrong. How she wished she could go back to last night.

She knew it was wrong, that they couldn't be together, that he deserved someone better and he should've been a one night stand but it didn't stop the thoughts.

Although she is childhood best friends with Pierre Gasly and Charles Leclerc she didn't really watch Formula One. She knew about all the big crashes and where Charles and Pierre finished as she would see it on their instagram but she never thought nor heard about the other drivers.

Getting into the shower the warm water dripping off her body relaxing her and her thoughts. Once she was out she dried her body and looked into her wardrobe. Carmella decided on a short black dress, zipped it up and started doing her makeup.

The look she decided to do was a siren eye paired with a classic brown lip combo. Checking her self in the mirror happy with how she looked she got into her car and drove to the club.

She parked the car and got out sending a text asking where they were. To her surprise they were waiting for her outside of the club. Charles informed her that Max, Carlos, Daniel, Lando, Checo were all there. The name caused a slight reaction out of her as she wondered if it was him. As she got closer to the club she soon found out that her thoughts were right.

Carmella tried to keep her cool and succeeded successfully but walking closer towards the group butterflies formed in her stomach as she looked up and gazed deep into his brown eyes.

Tonight he was wearing a grey shirt-sleeved shirt that popped out his hand veins. Or had they always being there and she was to busy looking at his masterpiece of a face. As she looked him up and down taking in his perfect body that was hidden under neath the grey and black clothing, she couldn't help but notice that he wasn't the only driver doing the same.