Chapter 11:Strangers

I'm so sorry I haven't posted I broke my phone on holiday and then I had to use my dads work phone so I couldn't download Wattpad then i had to be sure my parents wouldn't like get a notification if i downloaded Wattpad but everything should be good now. Will be writing long, thoughtful chapters now to make it up 💞

I'm having such a writers block please ignore my break I had💞
Please vote !!
—————————————————————————

Walking around aimlessly, Carmellas nostrils filled with the indescribable smell of fire. Seeing Carlos once again brought up thoughts which she kept trying to push away, to focus on the problem at hand. However her, what she would call stupid, mind kept talking in different voices, different opinions, different words.

Until suddenly the door to her left burst open, a black clothed figure stood there with a knife in their hand.

It all happened rather quickly. The figure through the knife towards Carmella giving her a small reaction time to which she luckily got out of the way in. Although she dived away from the knife the figure was now coming towards her rather quickly. Acting on her messed up thoughts she ran into the next room.

Unfortunately, the figure kept following her and the more rooms she went into the smell of fire became stronger and stronger.

Finding a closet in a room she quickly hid in it. Footsteps got louder and louder, however it was more than one. Through the gap between the floor and the closet she saw 6 sets of feet.

Footsteps echoed towards her.Thoughts rushed through her mind as the footsteps moved towards the closet door. Her hands reached for a hangers as the door vigorously opened.

Screaming she hit two of the figures in the face and then rolled onto to the floor to hit another guys nuts. As the fell down in pain the others came at her. Kicking and punching she ran towards the wall of the gently lit room.

Swiftly she got up and opened a window. Mid way her hair got pulled backwards as her face felt a lot of pain and she realised she got punched. Luckily for Carmella her dad taught to act quickly and she managed to fight the figure back and threw him out the window.

Whilst all this was happening, no one released that the flames from the fire became closer and closer. Still fighting Carmella heard someone shout her name.

"Carmella? Is that you? Help me! Help me Carmella!" The voice said coming from another room.

The figures heard it too and they ran towards the direction of the sound. Thankfully, Carmella managed to get there first and opened the door.

Tied to a chair her dear friend James Brown ropes covering is hands and legs as he wiggled for help. However Carmella forgot about the other men as she got pushed to the floor.

Her back scraped the hard, surprisingly cold, wood floor. Quickly the figures ran towards her as one tried to get on top of her. Knowing what he was trying to do she rolled out of the way and ran into a different room.

Seeing several different doors she hesitated for a moment before going into the door that looked a lot like the one her friend was stuck in, making sure she locked it.

The room was dark as Carmella tried to navigate her way around it. Soon enough her hand fell onto a doorknob and she twisted it to reveal her friend in the room.

Running, her friend muffled a lot of words to her as she untied him. Hearing the door slowly open they quickly made their way out and outside.

Once they reached outside  the medical people quickly came to their aid as the police and firefighters stormed the building. Pushing her friend towards them first she got pulled back and she felt the cold, sharp edge of a knife connect to her neck.

"Everyone put the guns down or i'll cut our precious Carmellas throat." A deep voice shouted and gasps escaped everyone's mouths and eyes were filled with worry.

"Do it I dare you."Carmella replied. However stupidly the guy raised his arm and Carmella found her escape. Grabbing it she twisted it and turned her legs around the floor making the man fall as police officers came to arrest him.

"Carmella Marino! Ambulance now!" The captain shouted and she sighed but made her way nonetheless.

By the ambulance Carlos and Charles stood both anxiously biting their nails as Carmella came near.

"Oh my god! Carmella are you okay?" Charles rushed forward.

The nurse started to talk "I'll leave you guys for 5 minutes to talk because I need to get some stuff, you may have a sprained ankle."

"Charles leave me again. Why do you care if i'm okay? It's like we're strangers you haven't talked to me once? You haven't asked me if i'm okay since I blocked Carlos. You haven't asked me if i'm okay after being slutshammed. I know you see me the majority's of the mornings and try you still don't ask if i'm okay!" I screamed

"W-Well I'm sorry Pierre made me! He made me! He said he wouldn't- he wouldn't talk to me, he would make me life a living hell!" He stuttered

"What the fuck is Pierre going to do? You know you could've come to me! You know I would've protected you! You know this isn't the first time he's made you do it! He's manipulating you Charles or are you too in love with him to see it?" I accused him, I've always seen the way he looks at Pierre, it's as if he's his whole world.

"In love with him? I'm not in love with him!"He defended himself.

"Charles are you dumb? You look at him as if he's your whole world and you couldn't live without him!"

"Are you seriously talking about being in love to me, when a man who does the same thing to you and you blocked him! Carmella you blocked him. You have no right to be talking about love to me! I mean what the hell! You told me everything was going okay! Are you a physco! You blocked the-"

"Charles i'm not mentally here! I blocked Carlos because i've never felt anything like it! I was scared! I am scared! Scared to become like my mother or what my mother said. Scared to become distracted and upset my father! Fucking hell Charles I was checking my phone every five minutes!"

"That's how you felt?" His voice dark and unfamiliar to a nearly crying Carmella.

"Carlos stay the fuck out of it! I'm going now I hope you both have a good life."

"Mate your just going to let her walk away like that?" Charles questioned.

"No."