Chapter 7:First date

GEORGE POLE BABYYYYYY
looking forward to seeing the battle between him and Carlos tomo
Estoy cerco-im close
Please vote !!
—————————————————————————
Carmella made her way into their local port after dealing with some annoying paperwork and thoughts. Being a confident girl ever since she was brought up with the reassurance from her dad that if anyone said anything about her he would hurt them, she never felt nervous and however she felt a bit now.

Carlos on the other hand was nervous. Extremely. Thoughts rushed through his mind. What if she thought I was only a one time thing? What if she didn't like him once she knew him? What if its all a joke? What if she's seeing someone else? What if she wants information for the press?

He didn't know her and it scared him. He was scared of them dating and him getting attached and then they break up. Just like he did before. However in the back of his head he knew she was different from his ex. Maybe because of that feeling like his whole world shifted and whenever he was with or near her he got a warm feeling all around his body.

Soon enough they both got to their local port. Carmella sent him a text asking where they were meeting and they both decided on a pizza bar. Walking towards it Carmella saw Carlos breathe before going inside.

"Hello, amor." Carlos said as they kissed each other's cheek.

"Hi Carlos. How's your day been?"

"It's been good, training was alright but my day is much better now. How has yours been."

"Meh work hasn't been busy lately which is weird but i'm not complaining, at all. It is definitely better seeing you. Also I know nothing about f1 all I know is that Pierre's car isn't the best and Ferraris strategy's are shit no offence."

"None taken. There is 10 teams each with 2 drivers and a reserve but right now I want to get to know you. Do you have any family?"

"Uh my dad passed away when I was around 15 and I was the only one who shared a passion for fighting and all that, mainly because my mum was always busy at the club and me and my dad had to fight the men who took advantage off her, I took on his business. My mum cut off all communication with me after I did, she never liked the idea of me following in his footsteps I later found out she was dead.My older brother is an alcoholic and also cut off all communication with me. So basically been alone since 15. Enough about me, do you have any siblings?" She stated softly a sad smile on her face.

"I'm sorry about your family. I have two siblings my sister called Blanca and my brother called Antonio. My mum and dad are both still together and well and i'm close to my cousin as he has stuck with me throughout my career. I'm not meant to tell you this but Pierre told us you own like a mafia is it like scary?"

"Sometimes it can be yeah but I grew up with it and I have a wonderful bunch of people around me and I don't get involved in anything I think is to bad and I work on my own but not scared to help my close friends if you get what I mean. How did you get into motorsports?"

"My dad, Carlos Sainz Sr, raced in motorsports as well so we've always had a good connection and he's helped me a great deal. My mum is also super helpful. My sister tries to come to every race and my cousin is my manager so he comes to every race with me. What are you going to eat?"

They both decided to share a ham pizza and ordered diet cokes alongside it. A new conversation sparked between them both of what they both liked and it was surprising how much they have in common.

"Pineapple on pizza is horrible right?"

"It's only good when you have two pieces on each slice when it's only pineapple then it's horrible."

"Do you want to come back to my hotel to watch a film?" Carlos asked.

Carmella nodded and they soon left. Following Carlos in her car Carmella thought about her father but pushed the thoughts away for them handsome man. They arrived at the hotel, walked through the lobby, got into the lift and into the room. Carmella picked the movie "365 days" full knowing what it was about. However Carlos was clueless.

The movie started and Carmellas attention was on Carlos whose attention was on the movie. The boat scene came on and a smirk came onto Carmellas face as Carlos put a pillow on top of his crotch.

Carmellas hand moved under the pillow and started to palm him through his trousers. As soon as she heard him groan she got down on her knees and pulled his trousers down. She looked up at him, his eyes brown soft eyes were now darken with lust. Pulling down his boxers she took his cock into her hand and moved it up and down, torturing Carlos.

"Ugh don't tease me, amor." Carlos grunted.

Slowly she took his dick into her mouth moving her tongue around. Carlos grabbed her hair moving it into a ponytail forcing her to go down more. Swiftly coming up after reaching his balls she repeated the system a couple off times. Sucking and licking which made him moan and grunt. He started thrusting into my mouth and as I sped up his dick began to throb.

"Estoy cerco." He groaned and after soon came.