Chapter 14: Daddy

Please vote !!
————————————————————————Carmella came home after a long hard day at work. Her phone dinged as she opened it receiving a message from Carlos.

Fitty 💗

Hey i'm coming over 😉

Mel 💐
Take ur time not as if you've  been on my mind all day 😐

Patience amor 🤭
————————————————————————
She chuckled at his choice of emojis before deciding to tease him. Taking off her clothes and swapping her bra and underwear for black lacy lingerie and sat in-front of a tall, rectangle mirror. Taking a few photos she opened their chat again and sent the best one to him.
————————————————————————

Please take your time 🙏🏻

Oh querida you shouldn't have done that
Jesus you're so hot 😍
————————————————————————
She felt her pussy become wet at his compliments as she made her way to her bed.

Sure enough her front door opened and slammed shut and heavy footsteps made their way upstairs. Her door opened and the floorboards creaked under his heavyweight.

"Carmella, you've been a bad bad girl and bad girls... need to be punished." He stated his rough, deep voice adding to the pool of wetness in her pants.

"Do you whatever you want to me daddy. I'm yours." Her words added an extra length to Carlos dick as her body turned round and her ass was forced up into the air.

"You will count every single one of these with no hesitation nor any complaints. You hear me?"

"Yes daddy," she replied. "One, two, three..."She counting pausing to answer that she was okay when he asked.

"Well done however your not done just yet."
He kissed her cheek and around her mouth missing her lips, the place she wanted him to kiss most.

He attacked her neck causing her to moan when his tongue licked over her sweet spot. Continuing down her body sucking and licking every spot.  Soon enough he reached her boobs. He pounced licking, sucking and biting her right one whilst his left hand fiddled with the other. She moaned as her stomach tightened. When he switched the feeling started all over again. 

"Carlos, i'm going-going to cum." Suddenly, all pleasure stopped.

"Sorry mi amor but you can not, not until i'm inside you."

He continued kissing down her stomach skipping over her wet, clothed pussy and kissing up her legs.

"Eyes on me Carmella, no where else." He takes her black pants in his teeth dragging them down. He dived straight into her pussy not giving her a chance to breathe as he devoured her. Everywhere in her.

"Carlos i'm-im com.." before she could finish cum spread all over Carlos face.

"Bad girl I didn't give you permission. Now I will use things I didn't have to."
Opening the draw he pulled out a rope. He strapped her arms around the banister on her bed and her legs at the bottom. Carmella's eyes widened as she realised he must of put them in there before.

He pulled out a vibrator, a dildo and nipple clamps.

First he placed the nipple clamps causing Carmella to let out a loud moan from the pain and pleasure.

Second he turned on the vibrator putting it on max vibration and into her wet pussy.

"Oh oh my god fallo si Carlos it feel muy bien." She groaned

"Ready for the dildo? Or is it too much?" Carlos asked sweetly

"No no fuck it's okay shit."

He inserted it into her tight hole and watched her squirm and moan whilst undressing himself.

"Carlos please fuck me so I can cum again please. I need you daddy." She pleaded the nickname making him smirk.

"I like this daddy thing mi amor."

Roughly he takes out the dildo and the vibrator and thrusts in grunting.

"Oh god Carmella your so tight."

"Fuck me Carlos harder shit oh my god deeper daddy." She screamed.

"Yeah you like that Carmella you like it when daddy fills you up huh"

"Oh fuck Carlos there yes i'm i'm coming!"

"Cum for me princess."

They came but he continued thrusting knowing she had another in her.

"You've got it Mel come on cum for me let me feel you around my dick." His encouraging words gave her the motivation to release again. He pulled out and untied her hands and feet before laying down next to her.

"Let me please you daddy." Carmella started getting up climbing on top of him. 

Her tongue licked his tongue and down is abs creeping towards his dick. She licked over it teasing him but before she could to it again Carlos forced her head down making sure she takes him all in.

"Don't try tease me again Carmella we both now what would happen." She came up making eye contact with him.

"But daddy i'm so tempted." He chuckled before pushing her down again.

He felt himself getting close as she continued to lick around his dick and sucked him off.

"Oh i'm close." He said before coming in her throat his dick being that far in forcing her to swallow it.

"I'm not done yet daddy. I wanna ride your big dick." She got up wiping her mouth with her arm as she crawled up his body.

Sitting down on his dick she moaned at the feeling of him filling her up. He started to thrust however she quickly sat up.

"No daddy let me to do all the work you just lay there looking pretty whilst I ride you. Please"

He threw his head back at her request. She was going to be the death of him. His thoughts got interrupted when something wet slowly went down his penis and he groaned.

She went up and down filling herself multiple times before coming causing him to do so. Coming up she realised the mess she made on his dick and whilst making eye contact with him licked down his penis. As if that wasn't the hottest thing ever.

Then they laid next to each other a smile on both of their faces as they each went to sleep.