Chapter 21:End

I'm so so sorry for not writing!!

Thank you everyone for your support and waiting for me. I am writing new books but until I have written every chapter i'm going to not publish them and take my time.

I hope you enjoyed reading and i hope to see you in my next book. 

Lots of love!

————————————————————————

Dress on. High heels strapped. Carmella looked at herself one more time in the mirror before smiling as she opened the door and went down the stairs to greet Carlos.

His eyes trailed her with a wide grin on his tanned face.

"You look gorgeous mi amor. Should we get going?" He asked.

"Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself." She replied whilst looping their arms together.

TIME SKIP

Sitting down in the beautiful restaurant, Carlos couldn't help to stare at her.

"You're staring darling."She spoke.

"How could I not Mel you're gorgeous i'm so glad I have you." He reached for her hand rubbing it gently as her cheeks had a slight blush on them.

"Actually Carlos I need to tell you something and I don't want you to interupt."

"Of course Mel you can tell me anything."

"Ever since I met you at that bar, I've been extremely happy. And yes we had our ups and down but we came out on top so if what I'm about to tell you scares you and you're not ready i'll wait for you. But what i'm trying to say is Carlos you came into my life and gave me a real reason too live and I think your my soulmate, so I love you and I want to live with you for the rest of my life I don't care where. Well obviously i'd prefer my house although I quit my job for you and handed it down to the next person. I didn't like how I was always worried for you and it made me realise that i'm in love with you."

Silence.

"Carlos? Say something please." Mel said.

A smile erupted onto his face. "Oh amor you are the best thing that's ever happened to me. Your all I think about so of course I love you back infact I love you more and I want to live the rest of my life with you wherever you want mi amor." Kissing her hand a smile on both there faces.

And that is exactly what the pair did. Deciding to live in Madrid, Spain, Carmella attended every race supporting her boyfriend and best friends. Charles and Pierre got together. Carlos got more wins and eventually retired and lived happily with his now wife and children sharing the last name Marino-Sainz.

THE END