Chapter 15:Care

Please vote !!
————————————————————————

She woke up a smile on her face as she saw the brown eyes of her boyfriend looking down at her. A gentle glow was on his face which had a small smile placed on it.

"Good morning, I heard you coming in your sleep. Clearly I didn't do a good enough job what was it about?" He asked.

The memory of the dream she had last night came into her mind.

Carlos had just won his first grand prix at Silverstone and she watched it happen. As he got out the car he came towards her wrapping his arms around her kissing her passionately, not caring for who was around them. After he received his trophy and did his interviews he went back to his drivers room finding me there.

"I must say Carmella I wouldn't be here without you. Let me thank you." He knelt down pulling her jeans down with him.

Ripping her panties of her he stuck 2 fingers in her using the come here motion. She moaned flipping her head back as he added a third.

"Oh fuck Carlos." He added another finding her good place. "Carlos i'm- i'm shit i'm coming!"

She came all over his fingers as he placed them in his mouth and then attacked her pussy cleaning her up. He knew every place to pleasure her with in the past she would've hated it but now she loved it and him.

"Cum for me princess I know you can." Soon after more liquid came into his mouth and he liked it all.

"I'm wasn't lying when I said you helped me win this race Carmella. Ever since I met it you it was you that motivated me to get into the car. Motivated me to get up time and time again. I was an emotional reck when we stopped talking and now I'm better then ever. What i'm trying to say is thank you because you make me a better driver and a better person and for those reasons. I love you."He said speaking from his heart.

"I love you too Carlos."

She came back to reality as he still waited for an answer.

"You won your first race, at Silverstone, first you came and kissed me as if no one was watching. After you did your media and received your trophy you came to your drivers room for me. You said thank you to me for helping you win and then showed me how thankful you were for me."

"How did I show you?" He questioned a smirk on his perfect face.

"You ripped my pants off before adding 2 fingers then another and another hitting my g spot. Once I came you dived into my pussy cleaning me and after I came again. Then I woke up to your beautiful face."

She left out the part where they told eachother they loved them not wanting to scare him.

"Take the day of work let me take care of you."

Thinking she knew she couldn't say no to his beautiful face so she nodded only to see this smile that came onto his face.

"Perfect let me go cook you breakfast, stay here."

With a smile she nodded before driving of to her thoughts.

Did she love him?

Did he love her? It was it an act to get in her pants? What is she thinking she shook her head going back to the original thought. Whenever she was around him she felt happy and calm.

She loved him.

She loved someone else other than the people she grew up with. This time she wasn't scared.

The door opened and Carlos arrived with a tray of pancakes with toppings and apple juice on the side. She got up as he placed the food on her lap and laying in bed next to her.

"Favourite movie?" He asked pulling up his laptop.

"Cars." She replied before stuffing her face with a chocolate covered pancake.

"Good choice. Though Cars 2 is so much better because Lighting isn't a huge dick."Carlos stated.

"True but I grew up on the film it's original for me and now I can watch it with an actual F1 driver."

"Oh yeah would you ever talk to Charles and Pierre again?"

"I mean there my best friends so of course but I don't think i'm ready yet can you tell them that for me if they ask."

"Of course I can."

Sat in bed watching movies is how they spent that day. Neither of them ever being happier.

————————————————————————

liked by: @maxverstappen1, @charles_leclerc and 1

liked by: @maxverstappen1, @charles_leclerc and 1.3M more.
@carlossainz55: waking up to my girlfriend is the best thing ever.

tagged: @carmellamarino04

————————————————————————
@maxverstappen1: gorgeous couple. happy for you mate we should go out for drinks and not have any fights.
-@user: fights?? is it true about Daniel then.
-@carmellamarino04: would love that! we could talk in dutch to each other and look at Carlos confused phase 🤭

@f1wags: new wag alert 🚨

@lewishamilton: happy for you dude! great season so far as well.
-@carlossainz55: thank you lewis and you good luck winning your 9th world title 😱😱.

load more comments...