6

*Mumbo*

shit! Shit! SHIT!

what have I done?

how could I do that to him? he's my best friend!

Mumbo paced around his base, biting his nails, and repeatedly calling grian, hoping, praying, that he'd answer, but, he never did.

'what to do what to do.. scar! grian is amazing friends with scar!'

without wasting a beat mumbo called scar

"hey mumbuddy! what can I do for you?"

"scar, i messed up really bad," mumbo paused, "need you to come to grian's base, immediately!"

"wait what? what happened?"

"i'll explain everything when you get here"

after hanging up the phone, mumbo began packing necessities, healing potions, food, travel beds, the usual, he was just finishing up making some extra fireworks when scar arrived.

"mumbo? i hope you don't mind i brought bdubs with me, it sounded urgent and he was at my base an-" scar was cut off by mumbo

"scar shut it- yeah whatever its fine, look, me and grian got into a little argument and, i was just trying to do whats best for him, but he didn't understand and so one thing led to another and"- bdubs eyes drifted to behind mumbo.

"mumbo?" bdubs cut in, "is that blood?" he pointed to the edge of a chest against the wall

scar followed bdub's finger and his eyes widened, he pushed past mumbo to get a closer look.

"what happened to grian, mumbo?"

"i uhm.. i pushed him into that table over there" -he pointed- "and when he got up i pushed him into the chest." mumbo finished.

scars hands balled into fists.

"why would you do that?!" bdubs yelled

"he bought an elytra from Etho!" mumbo snapped back

"so?"

" i'm afraid he'll try to kill himself again! "

everyone went silent.

"come on scar, lets go find him" bdubs grabbed his friend's arm and stormed off.

"i'm coming too." mumbo said

"no, don't even think about it. you stay right there." scar huffed.

-Grian-

Grian decided to name the sheep Whim seeing as he found her in this whimsical place, not his most creative name, but hes too tired to care

thanks
he'd spent the last three days living with her, and to be honest, it'd been really nice. she'd even slept on his bed with him once or twice.

he felt peaceful, something he hadn't been able to say for a long long time.

a/n

big thanks to tommy4lifes for catching my attention with the notification of a comment, otherwise i prolly would've completely forgotten this book

story update; since i suck at updating, the last chapter will just be one big one, i know where i wanna go with the story, so if i can get off my lazy ass i'll finish it soon.