20. truth

tubbo POV:

i actually thought everything was getting better and slowly going back to normal, it all changed rather quickly.

"tubbo, come here. right now" it was sapnap, i was confused on why he sounded so serious but i shrugged it off and walked over anyway.

"i know you have been enjoying your time with tommy. but to tell ranboo to KILL HIMSELF BECAUSE HE WASN'T WORTH IT TO YOU ANYMORE ?! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU."

"..what."

"YOU HEARD ME YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT. ME AND ALL YOUR FRIENDS HAVE GIVEN YOU THIS OPPORTUNITY TO COME AND LIVE WITH US, AND YOU DO THIS ? DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND HOW HARMFUL THE THINGS YOU SAID WERE"

"but i never said anything.. who told you that..?"

"come with me."

my heart was pounding, i was so scared. i never said anything.. who spread lies about me ? does everyone hate me ? are they gonna kick me out ? oh no. i feel like i'm about to faint.

i follow sapnap downstairs to see everyone in the living room looking rather disappointed

i took a seat and before i could open my mouth, someone else did for me

"guys, i know this sounds bad but.. tubbo never said those things, i did."

everyones head turned to look at tommy, with a guilty look on his face

i let out a slight gasp

"well then, you might want to explain yourself" dream said

tommy stuttered a little, but he eventually sucked it up and began speaking

"when i started hanging out with tubbo more often, ranboo would always sneak around and try spy on us, when i noticed and confronted him about it, he denied it.. i knew he was jealous of tubbo and i's friendship, so i decided the only way to make him stop was if tubbo told ranboo himself. so when ranboo was out somewhere, and tubbo was asleep, i took tubbos phone and wrote ranboo a message."

everyone was dead silent

"i'm sorry, i was just really frustrated. ranboo would not listen and it was annoying me, i wanted me and tubbo to have fun together, before he's gone." the last part of the sentence was mumbled; but everyone heard it..

"what.." dream quickly stood up

"toby what is going on."

i know that tommy saw my notebook and what i wrote in it, but i was dreading the day he brought it up.

"toby. you need to tell them. or i will" tommy explained

my heart dropped, i couldnt speak

"fine, i guess i'll have to tell them.."

"NO !! i will." i quickly responded, its better if they hear it from me, it's my life after all

"i wrote things, in my diary."

everyone looked at me, afraid of what i was going to say next

"about suicide, and you know, all of that.. but guys, you already knew about most of this. i dont get why its such a big deal. you guys can not help me, deal with it."

"tubs, we are going to help you. we can't let you live like this, in pain. you need our help, you need to trust us and open up, you will get better" george said slowly, in a soft voice

"you think..?" i replied

"i know."

—————————
its literally been months since i last updated but here i am !! hope u guys enjoy this chapter <33

words: 565