Talk chug

Zen POV:

Looking out the window , it a great sight it was an exquisite marble floor with a lion shaped waterfall standing in the middle , perfectly manicured trees decorating the compound . Beautiful and very very expensive car where packed in the compound,Gosh! How to rich is this guy no wonder he got tons of friends . people from our school and some dude were present, some were busy making out ,while some were screaming and dancing . " C'mmon " Justin said stretching out his hand , I held home tight following him inside .

" Why does teenagers love party like this? I yelled loudly enough for him to hear my voice over the loud music, " of course you will know that if you were a normal teenager" he replied, " hey! Thanks don't rub it in my face " I yelled back and Justin chuckled.

Bel POV:.. 

My friends and other people started coming for the party , can't believe I trust Zeny to keep her word but at least I waited for her. Carl entered without even looking at me , I know she wants me to apologize to her I don't want to but I have to she's the only one after all this year's stand by me .

" Am sorry babe , will you forgive me? I asked placing kisses on her neck , sliding my hand down to her her blouse to cup her breast . " Get a room will ya ,no one wants to watch life porn " Kay said squeezing her self in between I and Carl. I was really grateful for her appearance not like  I was interested in doing anything with her tonight anyway. 

I and Kay became friends when we went to camp together in third grade even though we were not to close she's always there . ( Scoff) " I hate seeing you face " Carl said glaring at kourtney , " hmmm thanks your comment has never been more appreciated and that because you know I'm way beautiful than you are ugly duckling" kourtney replied , I tried suppressing my laugher even the guys were . Kourtney's a crazy lady  she's nothing like her friend zeny.

" Enough ladies don't kill the fun " Mac said looking more serious than ever ," guess who is here " Carl said with a sinister smile , we all turned to the direction she was looking at , zendaya with Justin , looks like Justin said something to her because she looked at him smiling happily.

" Hey guys" Justin greeted shaking every one in the basket team. " What with this c'mmon guys am getting bored why don't we play a game "Mac suggested, we all nodded in agreement. 

" We are playing thug and chug, hope everyone is familiar with the game " Dave asked staring at every one , Zeny raised up her hand , as expected " what thug and chug? She asked .

" It a game where anyone could ask  you questions whether personal or ... random questions and you have to answer and if you can't , you'll have to chug down a shot of whisky , okay? Dave explained .

" Ok shall we ? Justin asked facing carl, " what the name of the guy you're crushing on?.