i have bel to look after you

Bel POV:

I  asked your  teacher Mrs Ezme and she said you don't seems interested in her class" the coach said, " that not it coach sir, " so.. your teacher's wrong, right? .

" Am sorry sir that not what I mean , " well Mr belarmy we have a deal you keeps your grade up and you get to be on the team , not doing your project is no way to keep your grades up, don't get me wrong belarmy I don't wanna lose you but you know we have a deal with the principal, so either you work with the kid on your project or you forget about being on the team " he said placing his hand on my shoulder .

" Alright coach sir I'll work with her" I said hating the school goddamn protocol , you don't get good grades you're either not graduating or you'll never get to be in any club so be it. " Alright boy get going , see you at practice" he said leaving me to my own misery.

***

" Fine I'll work with you  well because I have no choice" she said staring at me , I look at her there's absolutely nothing I can do , Mrs Ezme will never change her decision and I might get kicked out from the basketball team , literally that the only thing still keeping me sane.

(Sigh)" good see you at my house four'o clock"I said picking up my bag pack from the chair," why  your house and not mine? she asked crossing her arm. Can she any less annoying what difference does it make if it her house or mine?, " Fine your house then" I said before walking out.

" You're seriously going to work with her? Carl asked yelling," Carly please" I yelled back, I don't like this more than you do ok? But I have no choice either to work with her or get kicked out from the basketball team" I said ruffling my hair furiously.

" Am sorry babe,  I know how much the basketball team means to you" , I stare at her, true the basketball means something to me but not that much just that the only thing keeping me sane.

" But why does it have to be with her" Carl lament, I'm really going crazy can she just so being paranoid. " It fine babe , she's not my type by the way and she'll never be as beautiful as you" I said to calm her down .

" Why don't we continue from where we stop? She said looking at her seductively. I  know very well what she wants but I'm in no mood for that " sure babe , but not today I got practice" I said walking away.

***

Can't believe I'll be back in zendaya's house , well her parents are not that bad ,they are amazing.

I got down from the car just when I was about to press the door bell the door flew open hitting me really hard.

" You're here? I had no idea you're the type to keep to time" she blabbed on , seriously she can't apologize for hitting me with the door.

" Yeah ,so? I asked rubbing my bruise nose, " hey! how could a guy like you be so weak ,just a hit and you already got a bruise, hump! , Well whatever I have to rush down to the community hospital, u need to measure Katy so my mom could get her the most beautiful girl for her birthday" she said dropping things here and there .

How Is that any of my problem , I'm just here to work on our project damn I really blame Mrs Ezme for  making the nerd my project partner.

Yeah? I asked angrily, " wait inside not like Katy will be glad to meet you " she said staring at me . " Why don't you go with her so you two could work on your project soon " Mrs Norwich said startling me , didn't know when she got outside.

" Oh, hi Mrs Norwich" I greeted , " hey son , here's a good advice son go with her or you might have to drag her back to the house" Mrs Norwich said, " hey! That not true " she said folding her hand angrily.

" Really ... You want me to call  Maison to remind you the number of time I have him drag you back to the house. " It really hard to believe you're my mother , don't bother calling on that asshole " she said pouting her lips , " of course I won't , I have Bel her  to look after you " Mrs Norwich said running inside, " hey! " She yelled.