Belarmy's party

Zeny POV:

" Here are the toys I brought for the kids" I said handling them over to Nina . I work after school hours in the community hospital,not for the money but for the love of the people and also the kids there are so adorable.

" Katy misses you ,she was sad you didn't show up yesterday" Nina said taking the bag from me to give the toys to the kids. " Am sorry Nina ,my parents has this dinner thing and it a must I should be there ,I'm really so but I'm sure going to make it up to her" I replied clapping my hand contentedly.

" Really? , Then you should be ready to give in to her demand , you know Katy can be so demanding" Nina said laughing , I chuckled she's right Katy can be so demanding because that how Katy works , once you're going to make it up to her be ready to treat her to a lifetime.

" Oh! " Nina exclaimed as if she just remembered something, " yeah? I asked facing her " I'm sorry about Carl my step daughter showed me the video" she said doing the  air quote. Seriously what with the air quote? " It OK Nina and I really hate that bitch" I replied clenching my fist in anger. I really do wish I could beat that witch to pulp.

" We don't hate child ,we lead with love " Nina said placing her hand on my shoulder, " trust me Nina if you ever have to go to school in this century , you'll totally forget the saying 'lead with love" I said just then my phone beep . It was a text from Justin '" get your butt here Kourtney almost murder her brother".

Holy crap! I better get going Kourtney's one crazy lady .

" On my way be right there" I replied. " You have to go ? Nina asked, " I'm sorry Nina but I'm sure gonna be here on Saturday for her birthday I promise" I said heading for the door .

***

Kourtney's house looks like a dumpster, " what in the world happened ? I asked Mrs Gate , " Myron accidentally burn her ticket to see ' Justin Bieber ' life performance. "  What !!!! Kourtney is sure going to kill him ,it took her month to acquire that ticket " I said holding Mrs Gate fearfully.

" I know that why  I asked  Justin to summon you here" she replied pushing me to the stairs .

Kourtney you don't have .......I was cut short by the scene happening right know Kourtney and Justin are making out !!!!!!( Laughs) sorry that a joke  , Kourtney's about to throw her brother out through the window .

Holding her from killing her brother " Kay let it go please " I pleaded , she stare at me before releasing him but not without giving him a knock on the head , " thanks holy you're here "Justin said sitting on the bed, " where were you? I asked, " in Myron's room" he replied sipping the apple juice in his hand " what I was hoping I could find the goddamn ticket" he explained after giving him one of my deadly glares.

I hugged Kay suddenly" look at us ,we are so much alike " I said grinning widely at her ," hey! We're totally different , your brother's super cool and mine aish! " She replied . I wanted to do nothing but to tease her " you sure ...you sure ,sure " I said acting coyly, I know Kay hate that it gives her the chill .

" If you don't stop right now I swears I'm gonna murder you "she said stepping away from me but I wasn't done yet ,I started acting more coyly than I was before , she screamed running around the bed , I couldn't hold in the laughter I and Justin burst out laughing it really fun to tease Kay like that.

"Ugh! You two are so overbearing" Kay said sitting on the bed . " I'm sorry I wasn't there when Carl did that to you " Kay apologize , " nah I'm fine " I said giving them a reassuring look . 

" You're the only one Carl never mess with " Justin said but Kay being Kay didn't say a thing just snort, " um It because she's afraid of Kourtney " I replied , " but you've started standing up to her " Kay said smiling happily cupping my face. " Nah , Don't even think about that she's a meanie ,and I'm a softie" I replied pouting my lips.  " Yeah you're a softie but you girl are a fire cracker" Justin said with an amused face and I chuckled.

" Ok enough with you two .....she was interrupted by Justin beeping phone,  " oh! Justin exclaimed,  " what? I and Kay said in unison.

" Bels having a party at his house " ,  " whooo whoop let go then" Kay said putting on her shoes . They both turned to look at me when I make no move to follow them , " what with the look? I asked crossing my hand ," you're not coming? Justin asked.

" Why should I" I replied , " because we're going and beside you've never been to any social gathering" Kourtney said giving me the look that scream really girl you're sure a fun spoiler. " Of course I have " I said in a defensive tone folding my hands. " Really you have ? Or you mean to the church or community centre" Kay said sounding a little bit upset .

" Ok ok fine " I give in , picking up my glasses on Kay's reading table.

(A/N): Kourtney's is Kay or sunny or sunbeam so please don't get confused , please at the end of every chapter please give a good review and please continue to support me and also please don't forget to comment . Thank you 😘😘😘.