Bet it taste like straw berry

Zeny POV:

Hey dear readers thank you for taking your time to read my previous book , and for those who wants Dexter and Zeny be together comments below and those who wants Bel and Zeny together comments below chanting your shippers name. So many people wants dexter to be with zeny ,it all depends on the amount of vote both Dexter and Bel get❤️🥰.

And am also sorry for not updating soon, been busy with work ,love you for being patient with me ❤️💯.

"(Groaning holding my head, I woke up with an headache ," good morning mom" I greeted , she ignored me opening the curtain.

" I know you're in high school but if you ever comes late drunk again I promise you'll be grounded for a month , young lady".

" Good parenting mom but please can I get a hangover soup I....... The door flew open , kourtney barged in startling both I and my mom.

" Sorry I startle you guys but please i and Zeny need a girl time alone so please" she said chasing  my mom out, she locked the door jumping on my bed.

" Grinning widely at me," you're trending girl" she said showing her phone to me , " what do you mean " I asked sitting straight.

" What in the world do you mean by ..... What in the world!. It... It's a video of i and dexter kissing!!!!!.

"Last night?, How in the world did this happened ? I asked fidgeting.

" Relax it one of Carly  bitch who posted it, it seems some one video you guys , don't worry i already asked Bel to tell his psycho girlfriend to take it down and for some reason he looks pissed off when i told him about the video.

" Ah!" I yelled covering my self  up with the duvet.

" I really hates that bitch, why would he be mad he's no different from his sicko girlfriend anyways. 

***

" Hi Zeny how does Dexter lip taste? Carl asked smirking at me.

" Yeah I bet it tastes like strawberry" Marco one of the guys in the basketball team said.

" Let it go carl" Bel said dragging his dog away,lol sorry I meant Carl she's  such a hateful bitch.

" Hey zeny " Dexter called making me halt in my track.

"Yeah? I asked.

" Umh I was gonna ask if you're.... Why's every one staring at us? He asked looking at everyone.

How slow witted is this guy?, "Hmmm, you want me  to flatter you by telling you that in our drunken state on Saturday we  kissed and someone posted it, yeah!? I yelled angrily.

The whole school's really getting on my nerves, " don't think about it , it just a kiss any way" I said dragging Justin with me.

" Have I ever told you that you look like a monster whenever you're angry? Justin asked, I stare at him angrily before dragging him by the collar to the class.

***

Bel POV:

" I felt pain in my  chest, I took her hand that was cold.

" I'm here please wake up, I'm  sorry  wake up Jackie , please " I said in a whisper and begin to cry while rubbing her hand hand hoping to warm her up .

" My dear open your eyes and we'll go eat anything you want , we'll buy everything in the world that you want, zen... Jackie please open your eyes " I called crying silently .