Chapter 22

Doctor: Hmm, it looks like a special type of paralysis that makes tiny needles that pierce the skin, the needles seem to have a special form of poison that stops the body from moving. The good news is that the needles are remove but it will take a few weeks for it to wear off.

Azrael: Thank you doctor.

*He leave*

Azrael: How are you guys holding up?

Valkyrie: Ok, wish I could do something.

Cerberus(G): We can't even go to school, much less help Tok Aba.

The 2: *sigh*

Amato: *Walks in*So, How are you doing?

Valkyrie & Cerberus(G): Paralyzed.

Amato: Yeah, I can see that. I think its best to bring you two to your rooms. It is uncomfortable to sleep in that.

Cerberus(G): That would be greatly appreciated.

Azrael: I'll bring you guys to the room, ok.

The 2: Yeah/ok

Azrael: dark portal.

In their room.

Gempa: Thank you, Shade. 

Flora: It was getting hot in that.

Shade: Yeah, I can tell.

Flora: How long will this last?

Shade: A few weeks, give or take.

Gempa: Sorry Shade, looks like we can't be there for you.

Flora: Yeah, you be at school by yourself *fake cries*

Shade: I'll be fine, there is still Yaya and Ying.

Flora: Yeah, great friends they are.

Gempa: You should inform Tok Aba that we can't go to school or do any work at the Kokotiam.

Flora: Yeah, you also have to do all the work without us.

Shade: I'll be fine, your health is important right now, Tok Aba will understand. 

Amato: That is a very special concoction that can take you two out easily we might have to find a way to prevent something like this from happening again.

Shade: Speaking of that, Gempa. What happens when you transform back?

Gempa: Hmm, I think we will be fine. I'm not using my powers so Ori's energy shouldn't drain.

Flora: What about the whole memory lose?

Gempa: That shouldn't be a problem, since Ori is only using a single element his memories shouldn't be affected.

Shade: At least that isn't a problem then.

Gempa: Yes, but I'm more concerned about the other elements.

Flora: What up with the other elements?

Shade: Well, Gempa is the peacemaker and their leader. He is the one that takes care of the elements in the watch.

Gempa: Well yes, I take care of all of the elements. Their like my own brothers to me, but without me around the other elements might get rowdy.

Flora: Well, Angin and Api I can see that.