Chapter 14

Amato: Ok, Boboiboy, Flora and Shade. I upgraded your devices and added that function from Petir's 'request'.

Boboiboy: Thanks Dad.

Shade: Why did my watch need upgrading?

Amato: Well you weren't here that time, but I upgraded both your siblings devices so we can communicate even from a long distance, but I added something new.

Boboiboy: Oh what is that?

Amato: Your devices have a safety feature that would activate if someone attempts to take or touch your devices without you knowing. This is to prevent anyone from taking your powers and use it for evil.

Shade: Oh.

Boboiboy: Awesome. 

Flora: Would you guys hurry up already?

Boboiboy: Yeah, yeah, Flora, we'll met you at the training room.

Shade: I feel like you did more than a communication function.

Amato: Well, since your watch is identical to Boboiboy's I had to make it withstand the amount of power the dark element can produce. We don't want a malfunction.

Shade: Oh Ok, Boboiboy lets go.

Boboiboy: Right

At the training room

Shade: Um, mom, what are you doing here?

Mara: What else I'll be training you, you all have powers and I heard a little something last night.

Boboiboy: Ah, mom heard our conversation.*deadpan*

Mara: Now, let's start shall we.

5 hours later

Boboiboy: *Breathes heavily*Huh, man my training is nothing like this

Flora: I can't move my legs. *On the ground breathing heavily*

Shade: I don't think I can either.*doing the same*

Mara: You all have something to improve, one thing you all need in stamina. The fights will be long so you have to fight longer

All 3: Right.

Mara: Flora. You need to improve in wielding bladed weapons, work on your aim in ranged weapons and improve in hand to hand combat.

Flora: Right.

Mara: Boboiboy, don't rely on your elemental split in battle, learn to use your element one at a time before using your elemental split. We will use your elemental split to increase your time limit and increase your stamina.

Boboiboy: Right.

Mara: Shade, don't try to copy your siblings moves, it will make you predictable. Create a style that belongs to you.

Shade: Right

Mara: Now lets rest. It's lunch.

All 3: Ok

At lunch

Flora: That was more difficult than your training Boboiboy.

Shade: Yeah, but I really need to build up stamina.