Chapter 64

Kokoci: Amato, what are we doing here?

Tarung: It better not be one of your projects that will explode on us.

Maskmana: You better not be wasting your time, Amato.

Amato: Oh, I'm not. But after you've seen my captains, I think it's about time you see something surprising.

Kokoci: Knowing that they are your Captains is surprising enough Amato, what more do you have up your sleeve?

Amato: This. *he sees Pian walk in with a powersphere* just put him there, Pian.

Pian: You got it. *Places a powersphere on the charger*

Tarung: A powersphere.

Kokoci: What are you doing with a powersphere, Amato?

Maskmana: Hoi, are you-

Amato: Reviving a powersphere that's what.

Kokoci: But that's impossible Amato

Tarung: I have never seen something like this. *interested*

Maskmana: *Massages his forehead*How many times do I have to tell you? You can't revive a dead powersphere.

Amato: Oh yes, you can, you just never tried it.*typing something on the console* I took it upon myself to prove you wrong, and I have plenty of powerspheres to test on.

Maskmana: You stole the broken powerspheres from my station, did you.

Amato: What do you have to lose Maskmana, like you said, they are dead powersphere so why should you keep them?

Maskmana: I'm keeping them away from you, Amato.

Amato: Not hard enough, Maskmana. I got my hands on a deceased powersphere and revived it. Since then, I had my captains hunt down any and all powerspheres dead or alive. We can't have those powerspheres fall into the wrong hands.

Tarung: Are you sure this is going to work?

Amato: Of course, I have revived plenty of dead powerspheres, Tarung. I even revived all the powerspheres Maskmana hid from me, I have one here, too.

Kokoci: Huh?

Amato: *Smirk* Klamkabot, do you mind?

Klamkabot: Not at all, Amato. *on top of the ceiling*

Kokoci: *Jawdrop and glasses fall off a bit*

Maskmana: Is this supposed to-

Kokoci: How? You gave your last energy to Ochobot. How are you still alive?

Klamkabot: Thank the Earth boy.

Kokoci: Earth boy? *Hears the door open*

Boboiboy: I'm here, Admiral.

Amato: Ah, perfect. You know your post.

Boboiboy: I know. *stand on top of a platform*

Tarung: Amato?

Amato: Trust me, *pushes a lever* we have done this plenty of times *a glass case comes down on Boboiboy*

Kokoci: This is madness.

Amato: Hehe, it's engineering. *pulls a lever*

Boboiboy: *looks up to see a beam of light come down on him*

Maskmana: Amato, explain.

Amato: Oh, so now you want to know, huh?

Maskmana: Stop your games.