Chapter 86

Next day

In gym Gamma at night

Izumi: *Lifts some rocks and throws them at the pillars*

Psy: *Gives a bored look from inside the bag*

Izumi: *throws the rocks toward another pillar destroying it* Ha, what do you think? Very strong right?

Psy: Hmm, weak.

Izumi: Ha, as if you can do better.

Psy: Heh, *he lifts some rock* Your nothing but a rookie *He sharpens the rocks into spikes and throws them toward the pillars piercing the pillars*. Hmmp.

Izumi: Huh, h-how are you doing that?

Psy: Technology.

Izumi: *Idea* Can you teach me?

Psy: Huh?

Izumi: Please, I am lagging behind my class. I need to be stronger.

Psy: Why, because of your brother? Why bother he died didn't he?

Izumi: He is not dead, just missing.

Psy: *He remembered the memory from All Might seeing the look of Izuku* Yeah right. How would you even know it's him? People like you can change in such little time, physically and mentally.

Izumi: I-*drops the rock and thinks* I will figure it out, we are twins after all, and a twin will always recognize their other self.

Psy: "Well he isn't your twin" Even after six years.

Izumi: Yes, also you never explained how are you able to read my mind and how can you have the same quirk as me.

Psy: In your human terms, I hold an artificial quirk and I am able to use them as much as I wish.

Izumi: Woah, that is so cool. We can be like a team, Izumi and Psy partners in crime.

Psy: I work alone, I don't need help from you humans.

Izumi: Hmm, well humans made you right so technically you do need our help.

Psy: "If you consider aliens as humans then you're wrong" Whatever.

Izumi: Ha, then will you help me with my quirk. Your quirk is very similar to mine after all.

Psy: ...Fine.

Izumi: YAY.

Psy: You will have to go back to the basics.

Izumi: Huh? Why?

Psy: Your father is clearly a bad teacher, he couldn't even teach you how to use your quirk properly.

Izumi: Yeah but-

Psy: If your excuse is your other quirk then your wrong, that is not an excuse just a blatant lie.

Izumi: Well, what am I supposed to do then?

Psy: Forget about that other quirk, just focus on your main quirk.

Izumi: Yeah but-

Psy: We will get there eventually but you should focus on one quirk at a time before jumping down the deep end.