what have you done

Sona walks out  the sc office and goes to the orc leaving the rest of her peerage..

Reya-you have gone too far now saji.

Saji-ladies can we just talk about this.

Tsubasa- why?? We should listen to you??

Saji- it was just a bird.

Reya- it was not just a bird. That crow was The other half of y/n's soul!! And you almost killed it...

Saji- y/n is dead! That man is not him anymore..

Reya- he is y/n! And he had return from the dead to fulfill his mission. And return to the afterlife..

Tsubaki- saji! Do you have any grudge to him or are you afraid of him because of his tales..or you just wants to kill him Because you want to take sona for your selfish desires??

Saji- sempai you know how i love sona-

Tsubaki- sona-sama is in love to y/n! She will go to hades real and back. just for him..or you are just plain stupid..y/n and sona are lovers before you meet her ..

Orc

Flashback

Rias and the rest just doing their job from the orc before the class starts suddenly the door was open and momo was emerge holding a badly wounded crow.

Rias- momo what is that??

Akeno- is that a crow??

Momo- sempai i need your help please heal this crow now..

Rias- something is happening.

Momo- sempai this is y/n's crow he is at sona's office..

Rias- what!! Koneko

Koneko- hai!

Koneko takes the crow and start the healing process using senjutsu..

After several minutes sona arrives to the orc.

Sona- rias how was the crow.

Koneko- the crow was safe

Rias- what happen??

Sona- saji shot the crow..and y/n was collapse while we were having a conversation

Rias- what.

Momo- it was true and he was proud of it...

Rias- how did he know about y/n's weakness???

Sona- you mean to say this crow   was y/n's weakness??

Rias- yes..

Koneko- the bird is fine noe.. let it test and he will return to normal..

Sona- wheew thank you koneko you save y/n's life..

Rias- koneko thank you..

Sona- hello. Tsubaki??

Tsubaki- kaichuo how is the crow??

Sona- the crow was fine. And resting.. and you??

Tsubaki- y/n is just knock out and you don't want to believe this.. y/n's wound is healing faster..than the phenex..

Sona- how is the crow's wound??

Koneko- it heals faster too.

Sona- koneko said the wounds are healed..how about saji..

Tsubaki- he was afraid now.. y/n has transformed into a crow again he saw how he transform. Kaichuo y/n has a sharp nails on his fingers..listen return here now..i had a bad feeling something's bad going to happen.