before the fight

At the convention y/n meet serafall

Serafall- ne y/n did sona meet the exorcist??

Y/n- yeah. They met. I can predict 1 of them becomes an angel and 1 of them will lost her job.

Serafall- why??

Y/n- because. Her pride is too high..and if the original lucifer is here.. he will retire and the girl will take over his throne..but anyway. The problem will rise soon because kokabiel was here. The church accuse a devil that stole the fragments..

Serafall- but it was impossible for a devil to go the church..

Y/n- i know that. At the end of the day only 1 is the main suspect that the fraenst was stolen. And it was kokabiel..

Serafall- the fallen leader class..why did he stole the fragments..

Y/n- because he wants to start a new war..and his target was sona and rias..i already know that you love your sister so much..

Serafall- how did you know this information..

Y/n- you didn't know?? I thought you juice out saji's mind??

Serafall- not all information was revealed .

Y/n- i know the information because issei told me all the information he knows..

Serafall- the red dragon knows a lot...

Y/n- issei used to work at kokabiel before he joined your faction..but he betrayed kokabiel. For a reason that i can only know..you were lucky that he knows the info by a mile..

Serafall- i see..and now the exorcist was here the 3 way war will start again..

Y/n- indeed..and my time of staying here is almost over..

Serafall- yeah..and sona might be sad again..

Y/n- she can manage trust me..she will do something behind my back..

Serafall- you do realize tjat sona is not only a smart girl..she is also good and cunning..

Y/n- cheeky little brat..

Serafall- oh come on..

Y/n- fufufufu..hey sister i have one favor to ask..

Serafall- and what is it??

Y/n- before i go just take good care of sona for a while okay....i will come for her when the time is right...

Serafall- of course...oh by the way i got a copy of your photo at the mansion..

Y/n- eh??? And i bey you stole it from sona..

Serafall- it's just a copy..and besides i put it to the frame and in a portait..you are a member of a family. So it was the right thing to do..

Y/n- oh so you can think straight for a while..hih..

Serafall- oi i'm not a retard you know..

Y/n- oh really?? Then why are you wearing that rediculus outfit every way we go???

Serafall- oi i just love to wear cute things..and i love cosplaying...

Y/n- cosplaying is for the young adult..not at your age. 

Serafall- oi i'm not that old..

During the banter between serafall and y/n they were approach by seekvaira and sairaorg

Seekvaira- well well lady serafall what a coincidence to see you here..

Serafall- seek-chan! And sairaorg kun????