grave visit

After the peace conference and the agreed time was arrive..the 3 factions are wearing a formal attire..

Sirzechs- well well you all look so dashing.

Azazel- why do we have to wear this..

Serafall- you will see it later and i will reveal the truth about one of the crow..

Serafall- yeah...i agree..

Michael- i understand  what you mean..

Serafall- we will reveal it all omfront of y/n..

Gabriel- michael told me about father so i will tag along to give him a proper thanks..

Sirzechs- thank you guys..well  shall we go we have to stop by..uhh sona what wasbhis favorite flower??

Sona- my husband loves white roses

Gabriel- husband??

Sona- forgive me lady gabriel..indeed i am his wife. Here i go by the name sona sitri- l/n..and in the underworld i go by the name sona l/n sitri..

Gabriel- i see..

Serafall- shall we go..oh after we buy some rose we shall move to meet him..

Sirzechs wispering to sona..

Sirzechs- sona forgive me. I have move his body to his house the cemetery was not suit for him..

Sona- i can agree to you my lord..cemetery is not suit for a guy like him.

Sirzechs- thank you.

Sona- shall we go my lord..

Sirzechs- lets

Time skip flower shop..

At the flower shop every one buy a flower for y/n..

Serafall- lets go..guys..

Location y/n's house

Sirzechs- guys he was at the garden..

Everyone follows sirzechs at the garden until gabriel spotyed a tomb stone..

Gabriel- sirzechs is that  a tombstone..

Sirzechs- yes..

Gabriel- whose tomb stone  was that..

Sirzechs- guys that tomb stone belongs to y/n l/n him self..

Azazel/michael/gabriel/vali- thats y/n!!!!

Sirzechs- indeed that's sona's fiancee..

Gabriel- what happen???

Azazel- explain to us please..

Sona- i will explain to you guys..

The 4 leaders listen to sona..

Sona- a year and a half ago y/n l/n was a normal boy that i fall inlove..look ay the photo in the tomb stone that is y/n l/n.

The 4 looks at the photo.

Gabriel- this handsome young man was y/n? What happen??

Sona- a year and a half ago y/n propose to me..he wants to marry me after we will finish our studies..at the same day y/n was abducted by 3 people..he was tortured had a multiple broken bones until he die the killers was not satisfied they remove his heart and leave his body in the abandoned building..thats the whole truth about him..

The 4 leaders was shock even vali was also shock to hear sona's testimony..

Sirzechs- i'll continue from here sona..