Snow

[ Dream and Ranboo centered ]

Years ago, before everything, while Dream has showing Ranboo the world, they had walked around place to place, searching for wonders that Ranboo could learn.

And as they reached the line between grass and snow, Ranboo looked towards Dream.
"Dre, what's that white stuff?" He asked, although his words a little off pronounced.

"That's called Snow. Its when water particles get too cold and freeze in the air, causing it to become solid when it falls down." Dream explained, before taking a step into the snowy terrain, and reaching a hand out to Ranboo.

For obvious reasons, Ranboo was hesitant. It was still water, afterall, and even with the enchanted armor he wore for protection, he couldn't help but be scared of touching it, on the off chance the armor didn't work.

But, Ranboo did trust Dream, so he took a breath, reached out to take his hand, and stepped out into the snow. As his feet sunk a few inches into the white cold, he felt a smile on his face. "Its so soft and mushy.." He commented, and Dream nodded with a smile.

"See? Doesn't hurt, right?" He says as he let go of the Enderman's hand. "There's quite a few things you can do with snow. For example," he bent down, grabbing a handful of snow in his hands, and balling it up. He pushed together the pieces until it became one solid mass.

"This is a snowball. Sometimes, people will make them and throw them at eachother. That's called a snowball fight." Dream explained, and Ranboo nodded as he leaned down and did the same.

"Wouldn't that hurt?" He asked, but Dream just shook his head. "Nope! The snow collapses the second it impacts something, so it doesnt really hurt. Though, I've heard some people like putting rocks in their snowballs. That's bad, okay? And you should never do that."

Ranboo nodded obediently, holding the snowball in his hands. He threw it at a nearby tree, and watched it crumble back into powdered snow the second it hit.

Ranboo felt the chill finally setting in, and he let out a noise as he wrapped his arms around himself.

"Dre, its really cold." He says, and the green hooded man looked towards him. "Ah- Right, lets get out of here for now. You're not at all dressed for this weather. Come on, Boo."

~

Sorry for the short chapter. Its just filler, until I'm ready to write about Technoblade again. RIP.