English is a hard language

Ranboo tilted his head in frustration, letting out an audible groan as he rolled over on his bed, letting the book rest on his face. Dream took notice and glanced over from his writing desk.

"Something up, Boo?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Why is English so wierd??" He asked, looking towards Dream with a frown. "All of these words look the same! Your, You're. Their, There and They're. What's the difference?? Why does it matter the slightest change in spelling, when you say them all the same??"

Dream let out a hearty laugh as he grinned ear to ear. "Aww, Boo. I'll be honest, if I knew I'd tell you. But I don't."

Ranboo's eyes widened. "Wait, what do you mean you don't know?? I thought you knew everything!" He said, which made Dream blush slightly.

"No, not at all. But one day, I'd like to know everything. When that day comes, I promise I'll share all of it with you."

Dream ruffled his hair, and the two went back to their individual activities, with Ranboo convinced that English was just a weird language.

Bonus:

"Okay, but who's Her?" Ranboo asked, for what Philza would presume is the 10th time since he'd first heard it.

"Maaaaaate..." He says, half laughing and half sighing as he looked at the Ender Hybrid, who simply smiled back at him innocently.