About Damn Time

Finally, when I reached the two, they stopped and looked at me. I swallowed hard and tried to play it cool.

"Am I interrupting?"

"Actually... No not really"

"Then you don't mind if I take Lucy from you?"

Richard smiled big and chuckled before handing her hand to me. "Of course not..." he started to head out.

"She's all yours" he whispered in my ear before leaving us together.

I widen my eyes.

Does that mean...?

I turned my head to face Lucy; who was looking down, her face flushed.

I never thought she would look even more beautiful.

"May I have this dance?" I asked her. She looked up at me and smiled. "Of course you may" she giggled.

Another shiver went up my spine.

I wrapped my arms around her waist while she firmly wrapped hers around my neck. I smirked and pulled her closer.

She widen her eyes and blushed.

"Just warning you, I don't know how to dance like this" she giggled nervously and looked down.

I chuckled and lifted her chin so I could look into her beautiful eyes. "It's okay... Just follow my lead" I winked and started moving to the song.

She smiled and began to follow me.

During the song, I didn't want to look away from her.

She can be mine. She can be mine. She... can't be mine.

I sighed in frustration and looked away.

"Alex... Alex honey... Look at me" I heard her sweet voice.

"I-I can't..."

"Why?"

"B-Because if I look at you, I won't be able to stop myself from kissing you... and you deserve better, like Richard" I swallowed hard.

I felt her hand against my cheek.

"Alex... I don't want Richard... I want you" she whispered.

I widen my eyes.

"W-What?"

"Me and Richard... Well... We were pretending to be together so you can realize your feelings" she giggled nervously.

I slowly looked at her. "S-So.."

"Yes Alex... I'm single" she smiled. I smirked and twirled her once more before dipping her softly.

"Alex?" she tilt her head.

I smiled and slowly brushed my lips against hers.

She sighed and tighten her grip around my neck. I chuckled once more before doing the thing I always dreamed about.

I kissed Lucy; showing her how much she means to me, how much I need her.

Too soon, the kiss broke and brought her back up.

"Actually no... You're not single" I told her.

"I-I'm not?"

"No" I twirled her once before kissing her again.

"Because you're mine now" I started to sway to the fading music.

"I like the sound of that" she said before she pulled her body closer to mine.

I never thought that this would happen. Lucy is finally mine.

And it's going to stay that way. No one is take her from me.

Because; I fucking love her.

The End