Picture Taking

"Lucy..." I whispered; trying desperately to make her look at me.

"Come on!" Jessica yelled from inside the limo. I sighed heavily and got in as well.

It wasn't all that bad; there was neon lights flashing and even some champagne in the coolers.

"Want some?" Jacob asked; already pouring a cup. "Of course I would" I sat next to Jessica and took the glass from him.

Next came in Lucy.

She was wearing a knee length red dress with flats. Her hair was curled this time and she was wearing the necklace I gave her a while back.

She was simply... breath-taking.

Finally, Richard hopped in and shut the door. "I see you guys are enjoying the champagne, yes?" he laughed and wrapped an arm around her neck.

I clenched my teeth.

He leaned in close and started to whisper in her ear.

That's it!

I formed my hand into a fist as was about to do the unexplainable until Jessica put her hand on my lap again.

"Are you excited sweetie? I am! I just can't wait to get up and dance!" she beamed. I swallowed hard and nodded; trying to control my anger.

"Easy Alex..." I heard a voice say. Without realizing, I relaxed completely, losing the form of my fist.

"-and then we'll do even more dancing! Doesn't that sound fun?" Jessica was continuing. I nodded as if I heard everything she said.

She clapped her hands with joy and took another sip from her cup.

I turned to find out Lucy was looking at me with a weak smile.

Her voice stopped me; it was what calmed me down... Holy shit.

Finally, the car stopped and the limo driver informed us we were here. Richard smiled and got out first, Lucy following right after.

When we finally got out, all of us started to head inside. When we did, we were greeted by a photo stand in the way.

"Next!" the guy called out. "Come on!" Jessica pulled me in front.

"Alright! One... Two... Three!"

Flash

I held her waist while she put her hands on mine. It was the perfect couple picture.

Just with the wrong girl... Wait what?!

"Next!"

We walked to the side when Jacob and Karen was next. They took it like a wedding photo; Jacob was holding her in a bridal position while she kissed his cheek.

I smiled.

"Next!"

Richard and Lucy was next. They did something... Totally different.

While the camera guy counted down, they went into position as if they were rocking out.

"-three-!"

Flash

They laughed before Richard went to talk to the camera guy. Lucy suddenly came to both me and Jacob.

"Come on guys! Richard said we're going to take a group picture" she said. She pulled us both in while the girls followed as well.

"Ready!" Richard came back to the group and stood behind Lucy.

Then I realized something.

I was standing next to her; the beloved Lucy. I swallowed hard.

"I need everyone to get closer please" the camera guy said. I felt Lucy's body against mine.

It sent electric shocks all over my body. Without realizing, I wrapped my arm around her waist and gripped her side like I used to when I hugged her.

I felt her relax against my touch.

Wait, what?

"-three!"

Flash

In an instant, she went back to Richard's side; already whispering in his ear.

Shit... Is she telling him? Is he going to kick my ass?

Instead, Richard just smiled and whispered back, making Lucy frown a bit.

"Come on guys... Let's get this dance over with" Jacob caught all of our attention and started to walk forward. Lucy quickly moved next to Karen and they started having a good conversation.

"You ready for this?" Richard put an arm around me. I jerked a bit and looked at him.

"Not really..."

"Good because me either" he laughed and walked up to Jacob to talk. I laughed nervously and nodded.

Jesus... I thought that he was going to kick my ass.

"Come on baby! Let's dance!" Jessica pulled me onto the dance floor.