Okay...

RON LEATHERS: #6

"Hey Ron, we might need to get on our wheels. We'll be having newcomers. Today's the first day, Ron. For heaven's sake, wake up. Don't be late." The first official "manual" alarm- the Jones siblings.

"My heaven is right beneath me." I turned away from the blaring woman and unfortunately, faced the man.

"How'd it go last night?" Alec started. He was seated on my grey bean bag with the newspaper in his hands and his eyes glued to it. Typical. "Did you end up biting each other?" I snorted.

"Nay. She was about to get on top of me and kiss me." I smiled at how things ended smoothly last night. She was one... maybe I misjudged her character. She did have many shades. Last night, I was able to detect honesty and loyalty in her tone. But I didn't want to get impressed because I have my standards. But she was an interesting person to me. Spruha. Nay, the 'crocodile' was better. I chuckled as I recalled her crooked expression when I called her a crocodile. She may have dislocated her facial parts.

"Oh really! Kissing?!?! Idiot!" Leah was the first one to dismiss my words.

"Since you are not grumpy, I'll take that it went great." There was some mischievous glint in his eyes. Let's attack!

"A-L-E-C, whom are you trying to impress?" Look at him, all dressed like he needed this special someone's attention very badly. His gelled hairstyle, trimmed stubble, fancy black shoes, grey pants and... Oh Jesus! He's wearing a black shirt with Half Sleeves. Jesus! Alec and half-sleeves!?!? He has never worn such clothes since that glorious time when some Macy-girl ripped his forearms with her newly manicured nails (that were almost 7cm long) while discussing some deals. She made a mark on him and he was terrified to death. What the fuck? Why am I fanboy-ing over him? Eww!!! Leah twisted her body towards my side and I immediately got up and raised my eyebrows at him. Well, he didn't expect to be cornered.

"I-I-I have go-got some stuff to do. Both of-of you don't just sit and lay eggs. Get into work." He immediately rushed out of the room.

"Don't worry, mate. I'll help you chase that girl!" I yelled out after him. I slowly turned toward Leah.

"I I I, of-of." Both of us mimicked the stammering Alec's tone and continued laughing.

"He surely got someone." I voiced my thoughts with joyfulness coating my tone. After all, it would be so good to see him with someone who can make him happy.

"Yeah! We're going to get a sister-in-law." Leah started singing.

She was almost out of my room until she turned around at the last minute. Oh Jesus! Time for some nagging; my spirits were already down.

"Get up, idiot. Be there at 8:30 am sharp."

Once she's out of the room, I bounced right back into my bed.

★. ★. ★. ★. ★. ★.

I dozed off till 8:00 am. Now I've started rushing out of my room.

I got into my car and started checking my phone. As expected.

Ms Crocodile: Yes, I'm in.

Interesting. Oh wait, she doesn't know the address yet.

"Mr Raghu," I called out my chauffeur in the driver's seat.

"Yes, sir?." He gave me eye contact through the rear mirror.

"I need you to pick up Ms Croco- I mean, Ms Spruha. I'll text you the address. Drop her off at the office. I'll get there by bike." He nodded at me. I sent him the address. Then, I texted the crocodile.