The Feast!

After lunch with Robin, Void and I went back home. I finished my online classes before playing video games. Mom came home but quickly went into the kitchen. She didn't even say hi to me.

I pause my game to get up.

"I'm making a big feast!"

Why?

Irish put down grocery bags onto the counter. "I heard that you're joing the team." I arch a brow to that knowing that not why she's so happy. "Which means you made friends with someone on the team!" Yep there is was.

"Which I'm guessing was Robin."

"Yeah, Void and I know he's not the leader. But he'll listen to reason more then the others."

He'll become leader soon!

"I'm glad both my boys are making friends."

I only need one friend!

"He's your brother not a friend."

I'm the big brother then!

I had went back to playing games. Letting the two go back and forth into their Conversation. Void has always felt like a big brother.

I guess I can call him that.

Why thank you!

I roll my eyes and kept playing till it was time to eat. Which means I set the table. After I did that I sat down while Void sat in his fox high chair that Flash friend built for him.

It was a high chair that look like the front of the car with a build on tray for his bowl and water. The color of it was black with different colors tree leafs all over it.

Void loves that thing and was very happy when he got it. It even had a steering wheel and a horn inside of it. When you press the horn it's a sound of a screaming goat.

Daddy thought it would been funny. Not when avoid clicks on it for a whole week straight and now it's broken. And everyone in the house refused to fix it.

"So, I heard from Batman, that your joining the team."

I look up to see dad was already in his seat and out of the flash custome.

"So I'm part of it?" I never got the yes to it.

"Yep! Batman told me to tell you both. That you're now members of the Young   justice league!"

"I told you that when I announce that I am making a feast!" Mom said as she put down a plate of food in front of me.

It was mini pepperoni sausage pizza that was a shape of hearts.

"This isn't a feast?" I laugh knowing what she'll say.

"You know this is our way in having a feast. Plus I have a super delicious chocolate cake baking in the oven right now."

Cake!

"I know mom, I'm just messing. I love the feast."

Irish roll her eyes before talking about work while Flash also talk. Void was talking to his food before eating them. He loves to pertend their people then destroy them.

He only did that with the pizza hearts.

I eat my pizza while smelling the air for that yummy cake. I was happy with the life I have right now.

But we're immortals

Yes yes we are

They'll die

And we will continue to live

Till then?

We can enjoy this life with them.

I like that.

I do to.

Our family?

Yes, our family.