Chapter 108 Steve Rogers (slight smut warning)

Three months later.

You and Chloe have spent the last three months in a brick shack on a beach in Malta, the heat has been intense but exactly what you have needed. The soothing ocean sounds emptying both of your minds.
The best part of vacation; having her within your grasp. The worries of your hectic world washing away with each pulling wave of the ocean.

You prise your eyes open reaching across the bed, noticing it's vast emptiness.
She always lets you sleep in.
You know exactly where she'll be.
Stretching out in the bed you thrust your nose into her pillow inhaling the scent left over by her sleepy head; coconut and sea water.
Knowing that you have Chloe sleeping by your side makes waking up every morning that much easier. You sit on the edge of the bed and run your hands through your hair. Its much longer now, buttery soft and easier to manage. Chloe loves it too, her fingers always running themselves through it.
You reach down to the floor and pull on a pair of black shorts and venture outside to find your girl.

Chloe lies resting on a sun bed right by the ocean, the tide coming in just reaching her feet. You grant yourself a second to take all of her in, her tanned skin sparkling in the late morning sun. You can tell by the way she glistens that she has already had a dip in the water.
"Good morning!"
Chloe turns around on her bed, "Hey! Can you bring me a pina colada, please?" She beams at you pulling her sunglasses down, raking her eyes up and down your body.
The way she looks at you, taking all of you in; all of the time it makes your cheeks flush.
You chuckle playfully, "isn't it a little early?"
She waves you off, "I think we're past that. I've already had four." She shakes her empty glass.
If the beach weren't so full you would take her in your arms right now, snake yourself along her perfect body and kiss every bare part of her. And in that bikini, there are a lot.
"Got it." You saunter towards her to collect the glass from her, as you turn to walk away she pulls on your wrist.
"No kiss?" She begs.
You crouch down beside her and before you can even lean into her she jumps forward wrapping her arms around you, bruising her lips against yours.
Your heart flutters at the soft little moans she presses out on your mouth.
Her hand moves into your hair as it always does, but something was different this time.
She was different, and so were you.

You hand Chloe her fifth drink, "Thank you. Don't look at me mike that, Steve. I'm making the most of my last few days." She takes relaxing sips while you sit on the end of her bed inhaling coffee.
You run your large hand up her smooth leg, "do we have to leave?" You sigh.
Chloe groans at your gentle touch, shuffling her knee.
"You look good here." You lean down pressing your lips against her ankle.
"I look good everywhere." She winks at you, running her fingers along the inside of her bikini bottoms.
"No denying that." You replace her fingers with yours, grazing her softly.
"What kind of beach do you think this is?" She squirms.
You take the drink from her hand and set it down on the ground, sweeping your arms underneath her you pull her against your chest.
"Not the kind were I can do this." You lace your tongue along her collarbone, tickling her sweet spots with your beard
Her back arches as she lets out a breathy moan.
You sweep her up into your arms and carry her back to your little stone shack.

"You're cutting into my tanning time, Rogers." She whispers running her hands over your shoulders as you lie her on the bed, it earns a snigger from you as you take down your shorts freeing your length.
Chloe lies with her knees up and you slide between her legs eyeing up her folds hidden beneath her black bottoms, with one finger you move the fabric to the side diving in tongue first without a second thought. She rolls her hips against your face her hand reaching down for your hair she grabs it pushing you in deeper.
You tease her pulsing clit between your teeth, she gasps in rapture. Your favourite sound, you know from her hitched breaths that she is close.
You thrust in two fingers, pumping her vigorously curling your fingers, her entire core pulses as she juts forward, twitching uncontrollably as you paint out her orgasm beautifully.
She attaches her mouth to yours licking your lips before biting down on your bottom one harshly, you moan against her as she pulls you down on-top of her.
Chloe reaches for you, lining you up with her entrance. You pump into her once and she runs her nails down your back, "lie down." She commands through panting breaths.
You flip yourself over never detaching from her.
As she rolls her hips on you she throws her head back in passion. You release her breasts from the constraints of her bikini, flicking her nipples and massaging her breasts.
You feel her walls grip around you, and with one final buck of her hips you both lose control. Enraptured simultaneously as you ride out the height of your orgasms.
You face is pressed into her chest, your arms wrapped around her body supporting her frame like aftercare.

"I love you." Chloe brushes her lips against your ear as she tries to catch her breath.

The words come so easy to her now, but they hadn't lost their meaning. She meant them more than yesterday but less than tomorrow.
There wasn't anything that could make what you had together more perfect.
If only you could get lost here, together.  Forever.