~ CHAPTER 3 ~

I S A B E L L A

I sighed again. I have been in this bed for eight days now. Tess made sure of it, so did Dan and his Mom.

Enzo's dark green eyes were constantly the thing I dreamed about. His touch seemed so familiar and safe. Tess was sitting beside me painting our toes. "How do Dan and Enzo know each other?" I asked her.

She looked at me and sighed deeply. "Sia cheated on Enzo with Dan two years ago." I gasped. I wasn't expecting that. "Enzo was dating her and she slept with Dan multiple times. Dan did knew about her dating someone but still slept with her and Enzo . . . Enzo was hurt, a lot. He loved her."

"So this was the same guy Dan told us about?" I asked.

"Yep." She sighed. "I really felt bad for Enzo that time. Guy was green flag. But now, all he is a red flag."

"Why would you say that, Tess?" I muttered not liking her insulting him.

"Trust me, all he wants from ladies is sex. He is the worst kind of playboy you'd want." She painted red on her toes.

"I don't think he was that bad. I mean he saved me." I pointed out.

"Yeah, he is a gentleman. But can be an ass sometimes. I haven't seen that guy smile." She muttered. "By the way, he is Mia's brother."

"He is Enzo Moretti?" My jaw dropped. She nodded. "Damn he is so hot." I whistled.

"Yep, so hot. And amazing in bed, girl." I quirked my brow. "I slept with him last summer. He kept me up all night. Guy got stamina of a horse and is a walking sex god." She whined.

I felt jealous. But yes, he was a walking sex god. And don't even get me started on his tattoos. I have a thing for them. Tattoos and hot boys and deadly combination. If I wasn't a virgin, I would spread my legs for him whenever he asks.

"Isn't he like a millionaire?" I heard or read it somewhere that the guy is youngest shareholder in his father's company and is the COO as well.
"Yep," She smirked. "Why? Are you into him?"

Am I? Yes. A big, big yes. I mean who wouldn't that guy was so sexy, too hot to handle. "Maybe." I smirked.

"Jeez, Isa. Stay away from him. I don't want him to use him like a toy and toss away when he is done." She warned. I just sighed.
"Let's sleep. I have to take notes from Dan tomorrow." I yawned. "Do you think I should give Enzo something to thank him? I mean we have same classes." I asked her.

"I'd rather say don't. He isn't someone you want in your life, Isa." She shook her head.

"And you think we are?" I raised my brows. She playfully glared at me. "What if I give him those croissants I made this afternoon?"

She got up and muttered, "Your choice, babe." She ruffled my hair. "Take your meds. Go to sleep. We have school tomorrow."

I hummed in response and she walked out of my room shutting the door behind her. I pulled the blankets over me and texted Dan.

Can you bring the notes tomorrow?
I missed many classes.
–Isabella.

Sure Isa bear.
–Dan.
He texted back instantly.

I sighed and switched off the lights and my eyes.

~

Tess gulped her shot of tequila. I don't get why people drink to enjoy. I mean, look at the facts; people drink alcoholic drank to enjoy, they lose control over themselves and then in the morning suffer from hangover. What's the use of it when you are going to have a headache anyway?