~ CHAPTER 2 ~

Updated!!!!!

A/N: I am currently writing this book again, so the updating schedules might change. Also, this book is published on Inkitt for free and Draft2Digital (paid) with an alternate plot, I am also posting it on Scrollstack, first fifty chapters will be free as I am merging all my three books in one there. All the links are on Instagram whose link is in bio 

Next Update will be on 17th June. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

E N Z O

I took a shot of tequila and the girl in front of me smiled.
"That was hot." She seductively said twirling her hair in her fingers.

"You know what else will be hot?" I just smirked. "You screaming my name as I fuck that tight little pussy of yours." I said in her ear. She shuddered visibly. Girls always like when you talk dirty to them. "Do you want that? For me, to fuck you senselessly?"

"Yes." She moaned as I traced her hips. Her fingers wrapped themselves around my bicep and nails dug into them. "Then, come on." I stood up from the barstool. I helped her down and the bartender winked at me. I am his regular customer, he knows me well. Nicolas, Mia, Emily already went home. Well, Emily went with some guy to his home.

We both entered a private room on the first floor and she was about to kiss me when I slammed the door shut but I stopped her. "I don't kiss, darling." She pouted. I smirked and roughly grabbed her waist and cupped her boobs. She moaned loudly and jumped on me, wrapping her legs to my waist. I assaulted on her neck and collarbone, leaving a trail of hickeys and walked us to the bed.

Throwing her on it, she bounced on it and began unzipping her dress. I took off my shirt and placed it carefully on the chair not damaging its perfectly ironed fabric. Then hovering over her, I peeled the dress off her body and cupped her bare breasts. I took them in my hands and pumped them, she grabbed my hair. I removed her hands from my hair. I hate when anyone touches them, "Don't touch the hair, cara." I warned her.

She nodded and rested them beside her. I grabbed my belt and unbuckled it. "Okay if I tie your hands to bed?" I asked her. She murmured a yes. I quickly tied her hands to the headboard with the belt.

My hands traveled to her panties and I pinched her throbbing clit. She closed her eyes with a whimper and rolled her hips. I grabbed her panties and took them off in a go. Touching her core, she was drenched. I inserted my fingers in her pussy and she groaned. Fingering her for a minute, I took out my finger and made her suck on it. She cleaned them and I took off my pants. Grabbing two condoms, I rolled them on my cock creating a double layer.

I don't want a random chick on my doorstep in a month claiming I got her knocked up. Mom would kill me if that happened. Without giving her a warning, I plunged inside her making her scream in pleasure and began thrusting.

"Oh yes!" She screamed. Her hole gripped my cock well enough to pleasure me. I grabbed her throat and released all the stress Dad caused me today.

~~~

Sighing I gulped another drink. After fucking that chick, I called a cab for her and settled her in it. Though she was asking for my number and to meet again, I never fuck the same girl again, except her. She is always the exception.

My phone began to vibrate in my pocket. I fetched it out. Mia. I picked it up, "Mia?"

". . ." I couldn't hear what she was saying.

"Wait a minute! I can't hear you. Just a minute." I rushed out through the back door of the club. "Yeah? What were you saying?" I asked.

"I was asking when you are coming back." She asked.