7. Bullying

Asher was already there when Charlie got to the mall. That had been a surprise.

"I can't believe you're early" Charlie teased while hugging Asher.

"I'm never late, you both get there way too early."

Nick came walking behind Asher. "Hi"

"Hi." Soon enough Asher was being crushed between two bodies.

"I like breathing you know" Asher complained even though he was very comfortable being hugged by Nick and Charlie.

They entered the cinema and started walking towards the movies; Asher was on his phone reading reviews for the movie they were going to watch, sometimes he would read them review out loud so Nick and Charlie could listen.

When they got to the escalators, Nick and Charlie got there first and Asher took Charlie's hand while getting on behind them. Charlie was a little nervous about Nick's friends liking them, specifically Charlie, but Asher couldn't careless as long as Nick didn't behave differently with them. Nick and Charlie were teasing each other when Asher looked right in front of them.

"Nick?"

Charlie and Nick looked up just to see Harry and Ben with Nick friends. Harry was already talking shit about them and Asher could've sworn he saw Ben's eyes looking at his hand tightly holding Charlie's.

They got in, not really talking to anyone, Asher had gone quite but he was still holding Charlie. Thankfully, Charlie hadn't even thought about dropping his hand.

"Asher?" Nick called him.

"Yes?" he looked up from the floor.

"I was asking you if you wanted sweet or salad popcorns."

"Whatever Charlie wants."

"He said he wasn't hungry." Nick and Charlie looked at each other, hadn't Asher heard the whole Char and popcorn thing?

"Oh" Asher stopped for a second. "Salad, please."

Nick nodded slowly and turned around to buy popcorn and three sodas. Charlie was still staring at Asher, the boy was looking at nowhere and everywhere while twitching his fingers like he was playing something, Charlie decided that they really needed to talk about the other day.

They seated in the middle of the room; Asher was on the left side, Charlie in the middle and Nick at the right, Nick was like a barrier between his friends and Charlie and Asher.

Something that none of the reviews had mentioned, neither did Nick and Charlie, was that they were watching a horror movie. Asher hated watching them in public because he was a very jumpy person, he would scream every time; fortunately, until now he had only punched Charlie in the arm by accident.

He was being very clingy to the other boy and Charlie was kind enough not to mention anything.

"Sorry" Charlie whispered; Asher looked at him confused but then he realized that Charlie was talking to Nick. "You're a dork" Finally, Nick and Charlie were holding hands.

The movie ended and Asher couldn't ever be more grateful.

"I can't believe what a wimp you both are."

"Uh, you jumped at all the scares too."

"No, I jumped when you screamed and Asher tried to rip my arm from my body."

"Excuse me? I was on a very dangerous situation, sitting on the edge of my seat. I could have fell" Asher complained. Harry moved between Asher and Charlie and he would have separated them successfully if it wasn't for the fact that they were still holding hands. That didn't go unnoticed for the other boy.