Chapter Five: Morning

It was the morning. You woke up. You came downstair. Bucky, Steve, and both of your parents are in the kitchen making breakfast. You came in the kitchen.. but you didn't notice Bucky there. So you went to the living room. You open the door but no one was there. You turn to your mom.

"Mommy.." You said.

"Yes sweetie!" Your mom said.

"where's Bucky..."

"He is over by the bar."

"Really!!"

"Yes!" You go over to the bar and you saw Bucky. You were happy!! You came over to Bucky and he picked you up and put you on his lap.

"Hey!!" Bucky said!

"Hi!!! I thought you left me!"

"I would never break our promise! I told you I would be here!"

"Yeah!"

After a few mintues you guys ate. After you guys were finish you wanted to go outside. You went to your mom.

"Mommy!"

"Yes sweetheart!"

"Can I go outside!"

"Sure... But someone has to watch you... and me and your dad has to do some paperwork! Ask Steve if he can!"

"Ok.." You go up to Steve. "Steve can I go outside!"

"Did you ask your parents?" Steve said.

"Yes! They said yes but someone has to watch me... and they can't do it because they have to do paperwork.."

"Oh ok.. I will take you!"

"Yay!!"

"Bucky do you want to come!"

"Sure!" Bucky said.

"Yay!!!!!" You said! You guys go outside. In the backyard you have a pool, a playground and a trampoline. You went the playground so did Bucky. Steve stayed on the porch. You and Bucky were playing. You were up on the top of the playground sitting.

"Why do you wear gloves?" You said to Bucky.

"Ummm.." Bucky didn't know what to say.. "Can I try the gloves please." You said with puppy eyes.

"Aww...but no."

"Please..." You said with puppy eyes.

"N-No.." You look down in sadness. "...F-Fine..."

"Yay!" Bucky took off the right glove... You put it on. "Why do you wear gloves.." You said "There is nothing wrong with your hands.."

"Umm..."

"I can keep a secret!!"

"I know you can...but umm..."

"Are you scared to show me..." Bucky nods. "Oh... Its ok... I promise I won't judge..."

"....."

"Please....I want you to trust me..."

".....I-I...."

"Its ok you don't have to do it..."

"...I-I will show you..."

"Really!!" Bucky nods. Bucky then proceeds to take off the left glove. You see a metal hand. "WOAH!!! A METAL HAND!!!" You said.

"well.."

"Well what! THIS IS AMAZING!!!"

"I-I have a...m-metal a-arm." Then Bucky roll up his sleeve to show all of it. At the shoulder you see a red star.

"WOAH METAL ARM EVEN BETTER!!"

"Yeah... *gulp*"

"This is so cool!! You are like a superhero like Steve!!!"

"....Y-Yeah....s-somthing like that....."

"Its AMAZING!!!"

"I'm glad you like it..." You smile. Bucky roll down his sleeve and puts back the glove on.

"Wait.."

"What.."

"No gloves!" You took the gloves. "Please..."

"....F-Fine..."

"Yay!!" You put on the other glove. "Do I look cool!"

"Yes you do!"

"Yay!! Come on lets play some more!"

"Ok!" You guys play some more on the playground. Then went to the trampoline and jumped. After a while you and Bucky went inside.You guys had fun day.

*3 days later*

You had another nightmare. You ran downstair crying. You open the living room door then closed it. "Bucky!!! Wake up!! Please!!" Bucky turns over and sees you. He sat up and slid down on the floor.

Bucky held you in his arms. "Did you have another nightmare." You nod... "It's just a dream.... ok... I am here..."

"I'm scared...." You said.

"It's ok...I am here... I would never leave...ok.."

"*sniff* O-Ok...." Bucky holds you in his arms. You slowly calmed down... when you did you guys watch SpongeBob. But then!!

"Bucky!"

"Yes Y/n."

"I am hungry.."

"Ok! What do you want!"

"Hmm chips!!!"

"Ok! Come on lets go get some chips."

"Ok!" You and Bucky got up and got some chips. Bucky got you bowl of chips. Then he gave it to you.

"You gave me too much..."

"Oh I'm sorry.. do you want me to put some back.."

"No, it's ok we can share!"

"Oh ok.." You guys go back to the room. You and Bucky sat on the floor. Bucky hasen't eaton a chip in a VERY long time. You give Bucky a chip and he ate it.

"Do you like it?" You said Bucky nods. "Yay!!" You guys eat the chips. You and Bucky put the bowl in the sink and watch your hands. Then went back to watching SpongeBob. After a while you fell asleep in Bucky's arms. Bucky lookes down.
-----------------------------------
*Bucky's POV*

Oh crap!! Is she hurt?!? Did I knock her out?!?!?! IS SHE DEAD!!! Oh wait no she is breathing... ok good.. ummm what do I do!!!! Ummm I need to get my metal arm away! Did I hurt her... No right.. I don't want to move!!!

Ok maybe she is asleep....Umm....shit! She did this with Steve... Ok so she might be asleep... Ok all I have to do is not wake her up... and take her to her room.. Ok.. Um just got to get up.....
----------------------------------

Bucky gets up and carries you to your room. He puts you down in the bed and tucked you in. Then he quietly got out of the room and closed the door.

(A/n): Sorry it's short!

Words: 928