Chapter Thirteen: Hotel

You guys get to a hotel in town. You guys check in and went to your room. It was fancy but cheap. The room had a mini living room with a mini kitchen. And to the right of it was the bedroom. And in it was of course a bed and a bathroom with a sliding door.

"Wow!!" You said as you came in. "This is amazing!!"

"Yeah it is!" Bucky said. You guys enter in and shut the door. You went to the bedroom and got on the bed. You stood on top of the bed.

"I'm on top of the world!!" Bucky entered in and laughed!

"Be careful!"

"I will! This is amazing!!"

"Haha! Yeah it is!"

"Bucky!! Catch me!!"

"Ok!" You jump and Bucky caught you! "See I got you!" You laugh!!

"Hehe!! I love you!!!"

"I love you too doll!"

"This is amazing!! Hehe! Ooo can we explore the hotel!!!"

"Sure!! But first lets settle first!"

"Ok!" You guys get settled in. You see a Tv in the top right corner of the room. Facing the bed! "Look there is a Tv in here!! Bucky looks up and sees it too!

"Oh there is!"

"Mmhmm!!"

"Cool!"

"Can we explore the hotel now!!"

"Ok fine we can!!"

"Yay!!" You guys go out of the room. You guys are on the 2nd floor. You guys come out and see the courtyard its beautiful. Its has a place where you guys can sit! Plus there is a..

"Pool!! Bucky!! Bucky!!! There's a pool!!"

"Yes I see that!"

"Can we go swimming!!"

"Not right now!"

"Aww please!!"

"Later ok."

"Ok..." You guys explore around. There a breakfast area, a mini gym.. And thats it.. Plus you know the tables and chairs and the pool. But thats about it!

"Hey doll!" Bucky said.

"Yes Bucky!!" You said.

"Do you want to go to the store with me and pick out somethings to eat!"

"YEAH!!" You guys left to go to the store! You guys got there and picked out somethings. You guys got some food and some bowls and plates and little pots and pans so you guys can cook. As you guys were driving back to the hotel Bucky ask something.

"Doll!" Bucky said.

"Yes Bucky!" You said.

"Do you want some food?"

"Sure!"

"What do you want?"

"Hmm how about... Hmm (favorite fast food!)"

"Sure!"

"Yay!!" You guys got your food and brought it back to the hotel. You guys put up the groceries then ate while watching SpongeBob! Now you guys are done with your food.

"Bucky!!" You said.

"Yes Doll!" Bucky said.

"Can we go swimming now!!"

"Hmmm..."

"Please!!!! Oh wait nevermind.."

"What is it?"