Chapter Fifteen: Alpine!

You guys get everything that y'all needed for the cat and went back to the hotel. Luckily the hotel was pet friendly! You guys grab all the things and went to the room. Bucky held Alpine in his arms as soon you guys walked through the door. You guys put the things down and closed the door.

"This is our room!" Bucky said as he put down Alpine. "Well we are living here for a few days right." You said.

"Yup!"

"Meow!" Alpine said.

"I think Alpine likes it!" You said!

"Yeah I think so too!" You guys were in the hotel room playing with Alpine. Next thing you guys know it was lunch time! So you guys ordered pizza! You guys got the pizza! Bucky ordered your favorite pizza plus he got an dessert which you loved! You got a small pizza just right for you and Bucky got a big pizza just for him. You guys had pizza and Alpine had her lunch!

*few hours later*

it was 5:30 and there was snacks at the front of the hotel. You and Bucky went to grab some but Alpine got out! But she didn't run or anything? She followed you guys! You heard a meow then you turned around and it was Alpine! "Alpine what are you doing here!!" Bucky looked behind him too and saw her too.

"Alpine!!"

"Meow!" Alpine said.

"Come on up!" Bucky said. Alpine jumped in Bucky arms and went on his shoulder!!

"Aww Alpine is so cute!! I am glad that you got her!!"

"Me too doll! I know Tony will be mad but you know I will deal with it!"

"Oh Tony will get mad... sorry..."

"Sorry for what? I wanted her too! Plus its my money I get to do what I want! You chuckle a bit when he said that! "So he will have to deal with it for the rest of Alpine's life!"

"Yeah!! Plus who wouldn't get Alpine!!"

"I know right! Who wouldn't" You guys get to the front and get some snacks! You guys get back to the room and eat. After a few hours it was time to go to bed. You and Bucky got changed in your Pjs. You guys got in bed. You and Bucky were laying down watching Tv with Alpine! Alpine's bed was in your guys room and his litter box in the bathroom. You were happy and so was Bucky.

"I wish it was like this everyday!" You said.

"Same!" Bucky said.

"Meow!" Alpine said.

"I think Alpine agrees!" Bucky smiled!

"I think so too!!" You said.

"Doll..."

"Yes Bucky!"

" I was thinking.... That... umm... well you don't have to say yes... but umm... I was thinking...if I could adopt you... so you wont have to leave...me.. or any of the avengers... You know its just a thou-"

"YESSSSSSS!! I don't mind!!!" You cut Bucky off.

"Ok then its official! You are going to be Y/n Barnes!"

"YAY!! I CAN'T WAIT!!

"Haha ok calm down! So when do you want to get adopted?"

"Ummmmm tomorrow!!!"

"Tomorrow!! Ok we will see!!"

"I can't wait!! If I go to sleep now it will be faster!!!"

"Haha! Doll calm down! I know you are excited! I am too! But calm down!"

"No!! Just kidding I will!"

"Ok. Now lets relax! And watch Tv!"

"Ok!" You guys watch Tv and Alpine jumps up on the bed and layed down with y'all "Aww Alpine wants to sleep with us!" you smiled. Alpine curls up in a ball in the middle of y'all. "I guess so!" Bucky said. After a while you fell asleep so as Alpine! Bucky saw that you and Alpine are asleep together. Bucky turned off the Tv and the lights and went to bed. You guys were so cute. Bucky had his hand over you and Alpine.

*In the morning*

Bucky woke up to Alpine on top of him and you snuggled up next to him. You move over and Alpine woke up and got off of Bucky and cuddled with you and went back to sleep. Bucky got up and went to the bathroom. Like normal... Bucky knows that you wont wake up in a while so he sat in the living room for a while. Alpine came out of the room and went up to Bucky.

"Hey Alpine!" Bucky said.

"Meow!" Alpine said. Bucky watched some Tv before heading down to the front. Alpine came with him! He came back into the room. You were still asleep. Bucky went to your side of the bed.

"Y/n!" Bucky whispered.

"No!! 5 more mintues!" You said as you turned over.

"Doll I have breakfast!"

"Really.."

"Yes! Plus today is a speical day!!"

"What is it?"

"That I ado-"

"Adopt me!!!!"

"Yup!"

"YAY!!" You sat up so fast!

"Ok ok calm down! Come on lets eat breakfast then we can talk about!"

"Ok!!" You guys go eat. After a while You and Bucky went to the thing where he can adopt you. And now you arw adopted!! To Bucky! You were so happy!!!! You guys went back to the hotel and saw Alpine sitting on thr couch waiting for us.

"Hi Alpine!!" You said.

"Hey!" Bucky said.

"Meow!" Alpine said.

(A/c): sorry its short!!

Words: 887