Chapter Twelve: Beach

*4 days later*

Its been 4 days sence you moved to onto to compound. And its been fun!! But all the avengers were in a meeting and Pepper was watching you.

"So lets talk about Y/n L/n!" Ross said.

"What about her." Steve said.

"Well she doesn't have any parents and James you just took her like none of her family members mattered!"

"I wasen't going to leave her there!!!" Bucky said.

"Yes I know your friends with her. But a family member coulded tooken her! Well your in luck.... No one wants her..."

"Why!" Nat said

"Because she is a bad kid. She doesn't listen, can't follow the rules, intuitive, and etc..."

"Not true!" Bucky said.

"Are you sure. They said... Do want me to keep going! She is direct! Cowared!!"

"SHE IS 7!!" Bucky yelled!

"SHE IS A BAD KID!!!"

"YOU HAVE NO PROOF!!!" Bucky said as he stood up. "You have no proof!!"

"April 17th! She hit her cousin so hard it made her bleed."

"LIES SHE WOULD NEVER HURT A FLY!!!"

"How do you know!"

"Because I known her for 2 years!! She has never and will never hurt anyone!! Asshole!"

"Buck!" Steve said.

"She is a horrible kid!"

"NO SHE'S NOT!!!" Bucky slames his fist into the table and crackes it. Bucky looks at the crack and leaves. You see Bucky go past you and see him angry and sad. You ran up to him...

"Bucky!" You said

"Doll just leave me alone!" Bucky said as he walked away.

"Bucky!! Whats wrong!" As you tried to keep up.

"Doll just please leave me alone!" He said as he stopped. You went in front of him and hugged his leg.

"Bucky!!!" You said. "Whats wrong...."

"Nothing doll..."

"....Your sad.....what is it." Bucky move you out of the way and walk away without saying a word.

You stood there before Pepper came over. "Y/n.. Let him be for a while... Ok..." Pepper said. You looked up at her.

"...But.." You trailed off.

"No buts now come on.."

"Ok.." After a while the meeting was finish and everyone went back to do there normal thing.. You went into the meeting room and saw Ross there cleaning up.

"Hello?" You said.

"And let me guess Y/n." Ross said as he turned around.

"How did you know?" You said as you sat on the chair. You sat in the place where Bucky sat.

"I know everything!"

"Oh really!"

"Yup! I know Harley L/n and Henry L/n! They are your parents right."

"Yup!"

"I am sorry for your loss..."

"...Its ok..."

"Its must of been hard..."

"Yeah... It is.."

"Well you have the avenger with you right.. To help.."