Chapter Six: Almost

*4 days go by*

Bucky trusted you more and more. You loved having Steve and Bucky around. Bucky calls you Doll now. You and Bucky had fun! You guys would break the 1# rule when no one was looking! Bucky knows about the rule. You only got caught twice! But today was a good day well....not really...

"Oh darn... Looks like we ran out of food... We need to go to the store.." Harely said.

"Yeah I think we should go to the store... because I need to get somethings." Steve said.

"...Wait who's is gonna watch Bucky.... When we go?"

"He can come with us!"

"What no!! What happens if he turns into the winter soldier?!?!"

"Someone has to have the words and I doubt anybody knows them unless they are from hydra!"

"Yeah but what if we meet someone from hydra!!"

"I don't think they would come to a store to find Bucky..."

"True... What happens someone knows that he is the winter soldier!!"

"Well we just have to find that out. Plus he can't be just cooped up in this house!!"

"Ok fine... But if he gets caught its not my fault!"

"Deal!" Your mom comes in the living room and tells you that we are going to the store!

"Can I come!" You said "Wait Bucky do you want to come!" Bucky nods! "Can me and Bucky go!!"

"We are all going!" Your mom said.

"Yay!!" You guys get dressed and go to the store! After a while you get bored. You were with your parents and you were bugging them to go the toy section. Steve and Bucky were in another isle. So you desided to go to Steve. Your parents knew that you were going to them.

"Hi Steve!! Hi Bucky!!"

"Hey kiddo!" Steve said. Bucky waved and you waved back. You can tell Bucky is just as bored as you are.

"Can I go to the toy section!!" You said

"No." Steve said.

"Why not!! I'm bored!!!"

"Then why do you want to go to the toy section if you are going to look. Wouldn't it be boring too."

"Yeah but its toys!!!!"

"So!"

"It's not food!"

"True.... but no you are not going!!"

"Come on please!!!!!"

"No!"

"Awww....."

"Come on lets go back to your mom and dad."

"Ok..."

Steve and Bucky was infront of you and decided to wonder off. Then you started walking to the toy section! Bucky doesn't see you behind him. Then he wonders off too. Steve didn't notice. Bucky doesn't know the store very well so he got lost. But you know where everything is. Bucky thinks that you maybe go to the toy section. So he trys to find that.

You get there and you start looking at the toys while Bucky is trying to find you! He looks every where for you then he finally finds the toy section! He looks down every isle then pass the one of the lsie... Then backs up and sees you on the floor looking at a toy.

"Y/n!!!" Bucky said as he kneeled down.

"Bucky!!!" You said. You turn over and see Bucky. You run up to him and hug him.