The General Took The Initiative To Be Robbed (7)

There are two ways for people at the border to kill sheep and eat meat.

One is to peel off the whole sheepskin and eat only the meat inside, and the sheepskin is used for other purposes. The other is to shave the sheep and cook the sheepskin and mutton together.

Generally speaking, everyone chooses the former method, after all, sheepskin is very useful.

But they lacked meat, so they chose the latter method. After the goat's hair was shaved, the sheepskin and mutton were stewed in a pot.

The mutton was quickly cooked, and the liver and heart were put into the stew, but some other internal organs of the sheep needed to be processed, and the head and feet of the sheep had to be peeled off before being put in the pot for cooking.

With these leftovers, everyone decided to stew in another pot, simmer for a longer time, and save them for the evening.

Wild goats have an unpleasant smell, and many people are not used to eating them, but they don't mind at all.

Just... a little anxious.

When can this meat be stewed?

Everyone looked at the lamb in the pot with eyesight, only Su Moxiu was completely unaffected by the hunger in his stomach.

He quickly gave Yanjing good medicine, and helped Yanjing get dressed.

"Second Young Master, is he sick? This body is too weak!" Zhang Erque saw that the meat would not get better for a while, so he came to Su Moxiu's side and talked to Su Moxiu.

"He is not physically weak, but injured." Su Moxiu glanced at Zhang Erque dissatisfiedly.

"I am in good health, even if I am injured, I am alive and kicking! By the way, what do you call Xiaobailian?" Zhang Erque looked at Yan Jingze.

"His name is Yan Jingze." Su Mo Xiu said.

"Yes, Yan Jingze! Yan Jingze, you will follow me to exercise later, as long as you practice more, I promise you will not be so imaginary in the future!"

Yan Jing said: "..." His body is not weak at all, and there is no shortage of exercise. What he needs now is rest, eating and sleeping well.

Su Moxiu also said: "Zhang Erque, he needs a rest!"

Zhang Erque disagreed: "Then take a rest and practice...boy, you have a good body, and you may be able to go to the battlefield to kill Rong people after you have practiced!"

"I don't need to exercise, I can go to the battlefield to kill Rong people when I get better." Yan Jing glanced at him and said that he was vainly Zhang Erque.

At that time, in addition to killing the Rong people, he also planned to "point out" Zhang Erque's martial arts.

As a person who has traveled through countless small worlds, he is better than the original owner, and he will definitely make Er Que deeply feel that he is worthy.

"Haha! It's that simple to go to the battlefield, just like you are so weak, don't be scared to pee by the soldiers at that time."

Yan Jing said: "...This is impossible."

"How can it be impossible? Many people who go to the battlefield for the first time will be scared to cry and pee! Only people like General Zhou can kill the Rong people on the battlefield for the first time." Zhang Erque mentioned Zhou Jingshan. Longing appeared on his face, thinking that Zhou Jingshan didn't know his life or death, and he felt depressed.

Yan Jingze: "..." Not! Based on the memory of the original owner he saw... the original owner asked the Zhou family’s guards to take him to fight with Xiaogu Rongren twice. After getting used to it, he "joined the war" with the generals of the Zhenbei Army under the public. Beheaded the Rong people to establish their prestige.