Learn To Dominate Every Day To File A Complaint (13)

When Yan Jing left school with his schoolbag on his back, there were no more people on campus.

When he walked out of the school gate, he looked around and saw the car that Su Moxiu was talking about not far away.

It was a very popular car, and the windows were all covered with a film that made it impossible to see the people inside... It could be seen that Su Moxiu was very careful.

Yan Jing walked over, opened the door of the co-pilot, and yelled sweetly to Su Moxiu in the driver's seat: "Brother!"

Su Moxiu's heart trembled.

The little fat man's face was round and he looked at him intently. He was the only one in his eyes, making his heart beat quickly... Su Moxiu's mouth hooked up: "Get in the car, I'll take you to my house."

After Yanjing got in the car, Su Moxiu started the car and drove to his own house in the prosperous area of ​​T City.

The house is located next to his company. It was a hard-covered house when he bought it. He occasionally lived in it.

In the past two days, he asked him to clean the house carefully, and added a lot of things to make sure that the little fat man could stay comfortable after he arrived.

Su Moxiu led Yan Jing into his house.

The house is a large flat floor, with a large horizontal hall with a big balcony. The sunlight from the outside shines in, making the room especially bright.

"What do you want to drink?" Su Moxiu asked.

Yan Jing said: "I just drink boiled water."

After trying to figure out the little fat man's taste, Su Moxiu, who bought a refrigerator drink, was a little disappointed, and boiled water with a teapot.

"This is where I live. I don't know whether you like the decoration style or not. If you don't like it, you can change it..." Su Moxiu said, suddenly realizing something was wrong.

He was too eager again!

"I like it very much!" Yan Jing said, he doesn't care about the decoration style at all-as long as it is where Su Moxiu is, he likes it.

The two looked at each other and laughed, and the ambiguous atmosphere spread among them...

At the same time, Chu Qiyu was already waiting for Shao Chenyang in an empty house waiting to be demolished in an alley with some people he knew in society.

Shao Shenyang doesn't have many friends, and he basically doesn't tell his classmates about himself. He doesn't even know about Sun Binbin if he doesn't go home on weekends, let alone Chu Qiyu.

"Boy, when will the person you mentioned come?" asked Chu Qiyu a man with yellow hair next to Chu Qiyu.

Chu Qiyu smelled the smoke mixed with bad breath coming from this person's mouth, frowned and took a step back.

When he was young, he yearned for the life of a gangster, so he contacted such a group of people, but now he really doesn't like this kind of people.

But he wanted them to help.

Chu Qiyu said, "He will stop at the station in front and go through this alley to go home. It's not wrong. As for why he didn't come, he might have missed this bus and have to wait for the next one."

"Then we will wait." Huang Mao said, giving Chu Qiyu a dissatisfied look.

Don't think he can't see it, this person is despising him!

Chu Qiyu didn't notice Huang Mao's dissatisfaction, even if he did, he wouldn't care.

Now his mind is all on Shao Shenyang.