Waste Wood Flies On The Branches (3)

The knowledge of finance and economics is not something that you can learn quickly by reading a book and going online.

Yan Jing does not expect to find a project to start a business immediately.

So on this day, after realizing that his fans didn't know Su Moxiu, and his number of fans was still very small... he went to rent a house.

After Yan Jing received the two million yesterday, he gave one hundred thousand to his three sisters and his parents.

At that time, his family called him to ask him, and he said that he made money and distributed to them, and these people took it all.

As a result, he still had 1.6 million left in his hand, following him to get a sum of money from Tan Minxuan, plus the original owner's savings, and finally managed to collect 1.6 million.

The original owner... really has no savings!

Since he had the money, Yan Jing didn't feel wronged too much. He finally rented a one-room commercial apartment at the price of 6,000 per month.

The environment here is naturally not as good as the original house rented by the original owner, but it is also pretty good. The most important thing is that this well-decorated apartment has been unoccupied before and is clean and tidy.

After Yan Jing stayed, he took out his mobile phone and took a few photos of himself, accompanied by the words "moved to a new house", and posted them on Weibo.

The fans of the original owner still have to maintain it.

No matter how he wants to start a business, it is always good to have a fan base!

After sending it out, Yan Jing turned over the videos and photos previously posted by the original owner. Although he has the memory of the original owner, from the memory, compared with seeing it in reality, there is still a big difference!

This look...

Yan Jing found that the original owner didn't understand anything else, but he knew how to take a good picture of himself... that really understood!

Each of his photos is a boutique!

That’s...there are too many handsome guys now, and the original owner is still working hard to edit his own pictures, and he must use filters when shooting videos... Later, the original owner looks like most of the handsome guys on the market. There is no difference, it has no characteristics of its own at all, and lacks recognition.

He felt that the original owner did not turn on the filter, but it was actually better than the way he turned on the filter.

No one responded to the news that Yan Jing sent in the early hours of the morning, but many people responded to the news of his move like it.

Yan Jing read the reply and went to look at the knowledge of finance and economics. By the way, he downloaded a securities app and opened an online account for the original owner.

The original owner doesn't know anything about financial management. At most, he has bought some funds online to follow the trend. He doesn't understand stocks at all, and he doesn't have his own securities account.

Yan Jing does not intend to make money from stock trading. This is too unstable, but an account is still necessary, and some related investments can also be made. There are many things that can be seen from the stock market.

He obviously has no previous memories, but he seems to...know a lot of things.

Yan Jing stayed at home for two days. In the past two days, he also made a video. According to the habit of the original owner, he spread it on all platforms so as not to have no works and fans forget himself.