The General Took The Initiative To Be Robbed (18)

Su Xingyin came up to fight and stunned the people in the big tent.

"Old Su!" Sun Shichen yelled, "If you have something to say!"

"General Su!" Yan Heli shouted louder.

Even Zhou Ping, who had always suspected Zhou Zhenrong, couldn't help saying: "General Su, slow down..." Why did Su Xingyin fight Zhou Zhenrong? Did you know something? Can you make it clear first? !

However, everyone shouted, but no one stopped.

Su Xingyin's weapon was a mace, covered with two-inch-long sharp spikes. It was too terrifying and dangerous, and they were afraid that it would fall on them.

"Su Xingyin, what are you doing?" Seeing Su Xingyin's reluctance, Zhou Zhenrong grabbed the small desk in the account that belonged to Zhou Jingshan and blocked it.

Su Xingyin went down with a stick... This table is of good quality and hasn't been beaten.

But Su Xingyin kept on attacking, and Zhou Zhenrong could only hold the table as a shield.

Although Zhou Zhenrong is young, he has been following Zhou Jingshan on the battlefield five years ago. There is no shortage of fighting skills, but he is inferior to Su Xingyin.

What's more, he has scruples, but Su Xingyin is full of anger, regardless of...

Seeing Zhou Zhenrong holding a table to protect his upper body, Su Xingyin's lower body, the mace in his hand suddenly hit Zhou Zhenrong's leg...

Zhou Zhenrong screamed and fell to the ground, the table in his hand fell to the ground, and Su Xingyin's mace, which had not been taken back by Su Xingyin, got out of his hand.

Although the weapon was taken off, it had already hit Zhou Zhenrong... Su Xingyin clapped his hands and let out a sigh of relief.

"General Su! What do you mean by running to us and beating people?" Someone ran to Zhou Zhenrong and helped Zhou Zhenrong, glaring at Su Xingyin.

"This little beast betrayed Zhou Jingshan, he should be killed!" Su Xingyin said.

"What?" everyone exclaimed.

Zhou Ping, who had always suspected Zhou Zhenrong before, said even more: "It really is him!"

"It's him! My son went to Qiongshan for a month and found it out!" Su Xingyin stared at Zhou Zhenrong, his eyes suddenly cold, "Zhou Zhenrong, what do you have to say!"

Because of the cold weather, Zhou Zhenrong wore a lot of clothes, but only a pair of cotton trousers on his leg for the purpose of action. At this moment, he was smashed by a mace, blood spurted out and soaked his trousers.

But in addition to the pain at the beginning, he gritted his teeth and did not say anything again. At this time, he said: "If you want to commit a crime, there is nothing wrong with it!"

"You little beast, don't tell me these gentle things! Your grandma thinks I wronged you? Look what this is?" Su Xingyin grabbed a bag from the guard behind him and threw it at Zhou Zhenrong. .

There are the bones and relics of Zhou Jingshan's guards that Su Moxiu found on the Rong people, as well as his own concocted clothes written in blood.

The baggage wasn't tied tightly, and Su Xingyin's throwing away immediately spread out, revealing the objects inside.

Zhou Zhenrong's face changed drastically when he saw the contents of the package, but Zhou Ping and a few others hurriedly rushed forward to check them carefully.