Teddy Is Fearless (End)

It's getting colder and colder recently.

The open space in the middle of their tribe, after people trampled for a long time, the soil became very hard, not even a small grass could grow on it, not only that, they washed something in the tribe, the water would not easily seep into the ground. Go down.

After the rain the day before yesterday, there were some small puddles in this clearing. When the night passed, the water in the puddles froze, and it has not melted since.

The area where the Giant Tiger tribe is located should belong to the subtropical monsoon climate zone. Although many trees have lost their leaves, there are also many plants that are still green.

But even if it was still green, those grasses were frozen hard these days.

It's too cold.

People in the tribe can be very cold. If the solar energy comes out, people will still hunt around the animal skins, but today...

The ground was frozen, the north wind blew, and snow fluttered down the ground.

Faced with this situation...Even if today is a day of hunting, everyone is unwilling to go out hunting.

They still have surplus food, since they can't die from starvation... let's lie down at home!

Hu Xiu went out early in the morning, strolled around the tribe, and came back again.

When he opened the wooden plug at the entrance of the hole, the cold wind and snowflakes also followed in, causing Yan Jing, who had turned into a beast, to shiver uncontrollably.

Recently... he doesn't want to go out anymore.

The other people in the tribe are the same. The people of the giant tiger tribe who like to socialize are now hiding in tree holes and are not willing to go out.

Compared to the outside, the tree hole that can shelter from wind and rain is really too warm!

For example, this tree hole in Huxiu...the inside layer after layer, covered with soft and dry grass, Yan Jing turned into a beast and got into the grass and didn't want to come out again.

But now Hu Xiu is back... Yan Jing got out and ran to the tiger's pedicure, grabbing Hu Xiu's legs and trying to climb up.

"I'm cold." Hu Xiu didn't go to hold Yan Jingze.

Yan Jing said: "Wow!" I only came out to let you hug after knowing that you were cold!

Hu Xiu took off his animal skin and placed it on a high shelf. Then he sat down. Yan Jing saw it and immediately climbed into his arms and began to... absorb the energy around him.

As soon as Hu Xiu hugged the salt, he felt that he became warm in an instant.

After he became stronger, the cold didn't seem to be a big problem for him.

It may also be because of salt that his tree hole has become much warmer.

Speaking of which, this winter, the people in their tribe all had a good time.

They stored enough meat!

And this has a lot to do with salt.

After they ate all the meat that the big dinosaur was intolerant to storage, and everyone in the tribe ate a lot fatter, the hunting team resumed hunting.

When the hunting team went hunting, Yan went with them.

At the beginning, he was very reluctant-salt and tender meat, followed them, maybe he would be bitten by insects and scratched by plants.