𝐈 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘

𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄; 𝐆𝐔𝐍𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒; 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐋 𝐑𝐄𝐘

- I write on my laptop and phone so I'm sorry if capitals are weird (I have caps off on my phone but I have Grammarly on my laptop and it puts shit in caps) and if the format or anything is weird

- I write on my laptop and phone so I'm sorry if capitals are weird (I have caps off on my phone but I have Grammarly on my laptop and it puts shit in caps) and if the format or anything is weird. i do advise using light mode on this if you want to since I'm writing it on light mode and don't know how things will look on dark mode with pics and things-

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 - please don't ignore this warning or the content warnings I give at the beginning of each chapter
- smut (I don't go light on the smut)
- disturbing/rude beheivor
- drugs and alcohol
- strong language ( I cuss a lot in my writing) & themes & jokes
- character death
- trauma
- slut shaming
- Chrissy's eating disorder

𝐅𝐘𝐈

I don't have a update schedule, this isn't the only thing I'm working on, i have a bunch of fics, oneshots, and requests I'm working on all the time so new chapters will come as i do them. I'm not the type of person to write and then wait for a certain day to post it so please dont expect certain day updates unless i specifically say that.

this IS a mature fic, I'm mainly a smut writer on tumblr so i don't go light on the smut i promise. i use the word "cock" and i use "cunt" and use the word "panties" so if those make you cringe don't read i guess lmao.

yes this is a good girl type of thing with Eddie and i know it's overdone and i honestly don't give a shit lol its hot and i like it so idgaf.

the song lyrics don't determine the theme of the chapter or anything but sometimes it can without me doing it intentionally. i do list the album, song, and artist at the beginning of the chapter.

i give content warnings at the beginning of chapters, and i use like ex: cheerleader!reader & mean!eddie to i guess give them characteristics?? lmao I'm not too sure but a lot of writers on tumblr do things like that so if you get it you get it.

please do not copy my work or post it on different websites, i only will have this posted under morwap on both tumblr and wattpad, if you see that someone has copied my work and posted it on any website please let me know. i do not give anyone permission to post my work and claim that it's theirs.

i do not use a name for the reader, its an xreader for a reason (i hate when ppl put xreader and it's actually x their oc. like do you not know what xreader means??)

my tumblr is morwap if you'd like to see the things i post on there and I'm A LOT more active on there and will probably only come on wattpad to write and maybe check notifications. my inbox on my tumblr is always open if you wanna talk about this fic with me or just talk to me in general :)

voting and commenting is very appreciated!

➸ 𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍; 𝐘𝐎𝐔

➸ afab fem!reader with she/her pronouns
➸ cheerleader!reader
➸ 19

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓

- mean!eddie
- bsf!chrissy
- reader being sweet :((
- mean!jason
- illusions to Patrick x reader