𝟏. 𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍' 𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐀𝐓 𝐀 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄

#𝟎𝟎𝟎𝟎𝟎𝟎 & #𝐅𝐅𝐅𝐅𝐅𝐅; 𝐋𝐔𝐑𝐊; 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃
𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: SMUT, virgin!reader, sub!reader, dom!eddie, p in v, protected sex, oral f!receiving and fingering, drugs, alcohol, mentions of masturbation, "cock" sry not sry, "cunt", "panties", praise,

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓: 4k

Jason was bad at a lot of things and could always cover it up by acting super cocky and like he knew everything under the sun but throwing a party was something he was fucking amazing at and being Chrissy's best friend, it came with a one-way tick...

Jason was bad at a lot of things and could always cover it up by acting super cocky and like he knew everything under the sun but throwing a party was something he was fucking amazing at and being Chrissy's best friend, it came with a one-way ticket to every single one of his parties even though you didn't particularly like him but not like he knew that.

jason still smiled at you every time he saw you and tried to talk to you like you two were good friends and boast about his accomplishments while you basically ignored him, and then Chrissy would tell you that Jason said you were "super cool" and you knew he only thought that because you would just hum in agreement while trying to figure out a way to get out of the conversation.

music was blaring throughout the entire house and the air was hazy, beer cans and glass bottles scattered the floors and counters. the smell of weed felt like it was chasing you, even stepping outside to try to get even a breath of fresh air was not possible, it lingered and you knew the smell was attached to your clothes so you made a mental note to wash your clothes as soon as you got home.

you decided to be Chrissy's dd, knowing Chrissy would take one sip of a beer and keep sipping on the same one til the party was over then make sure you weren't drunk so you could drive her safely to your place or hers. it wasn't anything new as you didn't drink or smoke at parties or anytime at all, not your thing but you were happy to ease Chrissy's mind that you were safe to ride home with even if she only had a sip or two, not even enough to get her the tiniest bit buzzed but recently shes been a nervous wreck.

you expected this party to go like every other one, pick up Chrissy then drive to the location, Chrissy gets swept away by Jason and you try to have a good time being sober while avoiding getting thrown up on which did happen once, Carly was the poor girl's name and then she got so embarrassed to the point she cried and told her sister to come to pick her up; you had tried to comfort her and tell her it was okay but she wasn't listening.

Something you didn't expect was that Eddie Munson would be at this party or that you'd be making out with him in the laundry room. you didn't even think Jason would let Eddie be within ten feet of him but you knew that's where got his drugs from, normally making some other people go talk to Eddie in person and then have said person meet him in the woods.

when you saw him leaning against the wall in the hallway it surprised you, he was watching everyone, not even a beer in his hand just him playing with his rings.

peaceful. he looked utterly peaceful.

the rumors went around about him all the time, that he was a devil worshiper or sacrifices animals in the woods with his club. you heard this mainly from Jason and some of his stupid friends and of course, others heard too, and since it came from Jason's mouth people believed it. lucas was the only person you could share annoyed looks at when Jason would start his rambling about the hellfire club while Chrissy was nose-deep in a magazine.