𝟒. 𝐈𝐅 𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐘, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐈𝐌 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐃

𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋!; 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐁𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐋𝐘; 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐋 𝐑𝐄𝐘

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: food, tension, dealing, bullying, cheer things i tried my best lmfao, nsfw implies

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓: 3.8k

your fingers drummed on your steering wheel, humming to the music on the radio as you waited for Chrissy to come out

your fingers drummed on your steering wheel, humming to the music on the radio as you waited for Chrissy to come out. you both had practice after school so you had your cheer bag in your back seat and hoped Chrissy remembered to bring hers out with her so she didn't have to go back inside and look for it.

the muffin in your bag that you were gonna save till later was calling your name as you waited, you heard Chrissy's front door open and her tell her mom bye before she closed the door and jogged to your car.

thankfully Chrissy remembered her cheer bag. she tossed it into the back where yours was then put her backpack on the floor of the car between her legs. you looked over at her, taking her features, she looked pale and tired and her nose had a slight red tint. you knew she was going through a rough time but hadn't told you much about it, just that she's been having headaches and feeling off. of course you were worried but you didn't want to pry it out of her, you'd wait till she was ready to talk about it.

you reversed out of her driveway and started going your normal route to school, "you get any sleep last night?" you asked, hearing her yawn before pulling down the sunshade and sliding open the mirror.

"barely any, but i took some vitamins that are supposed to give me energy" she answered, digging through her back and pulling out a small makeup pouch. taking a brush and her eyeshadow pallet and dipping it into the blue before putting it on her lids.

"try to get some sleep leading up to the game, it's next week and i don't want you passing out while waiting to perform," you said, taking a turn and making sure to make it smoothly so Chrissy's belongings didn't go everywhere.

Chrissy blended her eyeshadow before moving onto her lips with a tinted gloss, she put her things back before closing the mirror and flipping it up. "i promise, plus Jason has been on me about it too. do you think we will win the game?" she asked, fixing her ponytail and then her bangs.

"I'm hoping, we haven't had a good year plus with us graduating and all, i think they're at least hoping to get a win," you said, pulling into your normal parking spot. Chrissy agreed, bringing her backpack onto her lap before getting out of your car.

you kept your keys in your hand as you reached into the back to get your bag, bringing it to the front and putting it over your shoulder before you got out. Chrissy waited on you but it was soon interrupted by Jason, Andy, Patrick, and Chase coming over to your both.

Jason wrapped his arms around Chrissy and you could hear her sweet laugh, you locked up your car and dropped your keys into your tote bag. you could hear them all talking on the other side of your car, you knew they were also waiting on you.