𝟐. 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄

𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓; 𝐁𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐃 𝐆𝐎𝐃, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐄'𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊; 𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐂! 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎
𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: NSFW mentions, bsf!Chrissy, a little bit of mean!Eddie, a little gore mention, drug mentions, family issues, platonic! Dustin and reader

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓: 3.5k

hot water hit your face as you let out a sigh, your thighs were sore along with your sex and ass from sitting on the edge of the washing machine

hot water hit your face as you let out a sigh, your thighs were sore along with your sex and ass from sitting on the edge of the washing machine. letting the water run down your body and closing your eyes. missing how Eddie's hands roamed your body like he owned you, his kisses and the way he felt, and how he made you feel.

"Did your mom tell you what she planned for graduation?" Chrissy asked, the smell of nail polish burned your nose as she open the small red bottle. she stayed sitting on the lid of the toilet while painting her toes, you grabbed your body wash and your loofah.

"no, said it's a surprise for you and me, I've been trying to get it out of her all damn week" you sighed, washing your body and breathing in the soothing strawberry fragrance. Chrissy laughed and cussed under her breath as she got the polish on her skin.

"you said you were in the bathroom but I checked there at least once and you weren't there," Chrissy said, your stomach dropped as you scrubbed your body. thinking of what to say, Eddie didn't want to walk out with you so you assume he didn't want people knowing so maybe you shouldn't just come clean.

"I was in there then after a bit someone knocked on the door so I just went outside for a while till they left then went back in." you lied on the spot, stuttering in some parts and it made you close your eyes in annoyance. the soap suds rolled down your body and then into the drain.

"mkay was just worried y'know normally I find you on the couch talking Patrick, actually I think you two would be a cute couple. Jason tells him all the time that you two would be perfect-" Chrissy started to ramble then you cut her off.

"I'm not going on a date with Patrick, we're just friends and we are not into each other like that-like at all. he's the only other friend I have besides you and Lucas and I am not going to ruin that. plus half the guys I even put any interest in I ignore and pretend I have no clue who they are" you snapped with a huff.

"Jason's your friend," Chrissy said softly, you rolled your eyes. you didn't want Jason to be your friend hell he would probably list you as one of the "freaks" if you and Chrissy weren't friends but you sure as hell weren't going to let him ruin your friendship with her.

"speaking of Jason, he was acting super weird, kept looking in the hallway for some reason" she added with a sigh, twisting the top onto the nail polish and then fanning her freshly painted toes.

you smiled as you scrubbed your body once more, "I know why he was acting weird" you said playfully, you knew something was weird with Eddie being there and now hearing that Jason was acting weird made you laugh, it would be funny seeing Jason getting his day ruined just because Eddie was there.