𝟓. 𝐈 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐓; 𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀; 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐈 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐉

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: SMUT, p in v, protected sex, same words I've used b4, light choking, fingering, blowjob, praise, spit, dom eddie, sub reader, "good girl", smoking, begging

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓: 2.3k

Eddie's van was nice, he had redone the inside a few months after he got it and kept working on it till it was to his liking, basically making it a cool place to smoke

Eddie's van was nice, he had redone the inside a few months after he got it and kept working on it till it was to his liking, basically making it a cool place to smoke. a long seat along one side and the other stopped halfway for the door. the seat cushions could be lifted for storage and there were cloth posters stuck onto the ceiling of the van.

you looked around the van, taking in the weed smell mixed with your perfume. Eddie shut the door behind him, before you could even sit down Eddie was turning you and pushing you into the seat, his lips meeting yours.

Eddie's hands went from your back to the back of your thighs, pulling you closer to him by them, your crotch was pressed against his. you were already getting wet, faster than last time but maybe it was because it's something that's been on your brain for a few days.

he still tasted like mint and cigarettes, normally the smell let alone the taste of cigarettes would make you scrunch your nose in disgust but now it was a smell you tried to find. you pulled his shirt up, he leaned off of you, breaking the kiss for you to pull off his shirt. you tossed his shirt to the other seats and leaned up to kiss him again.

making out was something you were getting better at, this time you were able to keep up with him, unlike last time when you were a few steps behind. your hands explored his body even though you've done this before it felt just like the first time. Eddie's hands were on your shorts, pulling them down your legs, moving his body so he could get them one leg out then let them dangle from your ankle, you gently kicked your leg and they landed on the passenger seat headrest. Eddie moved back to between your legs.

you could feel how hard he was, how hard you were making him and it gave you confidence. deciding on returning the favor of giving him head, hoping it wouldn't be the worst then him go and talk about it.

you flip your position with help from eddie, you hovered over his crotch and started to move your body down, not breaking the kiss until you had to, slipping down to the floor of the van on your knees, your hands undoing his belt and fly.

Eddie leaned back, licking his lips as he watched you. you tugged his jeans off and moved them to the side.

"you look so fucking pretty on your knees" Eddie muttered, you couldn't help but smile. you pulled his boxers down and let his cock spring up, he was so hard just from dry humping you and it made you feel desired, and powerful.

touching felt just like the first time. your hand on the base of his cock and you moved your hand up and down, precum leaking from his slit already. Eddie let out a low groan, closing his eyes as you continued to stroke him.