8: Who The Hell Is Bianca?

"Arghhh! Please don't come any closer!" I pleaded but I don't think the thing understood English. "I'll scream..." I threatened but it kept coming close in a catwalk.

I was in the kitchen and was unfortunately trapped to the dead end so I grabbed the nearest object I could find which was a book.

A book Dali? How smart.

Shut up brain!

The animal had four legs and white furry body with orange eyes.

Sorry but what type of demonic animal has orange eyes?!

That's 'cause it's a cat you dumbo.

"Lulu!" I heard Ace's voice and the cat turned around, making me sigh with relief as it walked away towards Ace.

"You shouldn't scare her like that, she's a scaredy cat." He crouched down to the cat's level and smirked at me as he said this. I just rolled my eyes at him with a small embarassed blush. The cat purred as Ace swiped his hands gently against its fur.

"Prescilla!" Ace called one of the maids and she came immediately with her head down. Ace rose up with his gaze on me the whole time. "Feed Lulu and take him away from Dali. It looks like she might have a heart attack with him around."

"Okay." the maid said and picked the bewitched animal up.

After they were both gone, I tore my gaze from Ace and decided to leave. I missed Rose around, she had travelled for some business stuff some days ago. If she was around, I'd have someone to talk to.

"Bold and beautiful my foot." I heard Ace say as he stood next to the island in the kitchen, picking up an apple. I rolled my eyes and walked towards him, clenching my jaw.

I smacked the apple off of his hand before he could take it and I smirked at him. "You're just jealous Ace, that's what is happening here." I said.

"Oh pulease Dali, why the hell would I be jealous of you?" he rolled his eyes and took another apple. He was about to bite through it when I stood on my tippy toes, biting through it before he could.

I stood back on my feet and giggled at him with my mouth full. He had a small smirk on his face as he stared at my lips. "You think you're the only one that's annoying here hey?" I laughed.

"Oh you're so going to pay Dali." he was right about to catch me when I moved away swiftly, making him miss me.

"Mi ma mi ma mi Dali." I mimicked and laughed hard as I kept circling the kitchen island, throwing fruits at him but he caught them swiftly. In a flash, the fruits in the basket were gone so there was nothing to defend myself with and now, I had nowhere to run to.

"Ace we could talk about this I mean it's just an apple." I laughed as I tried running.

"Save yourself now cupcake." he smirked and got a hold of me, pulling me into him with his hands on my waist. I tried releasing myself but it was not humanly possible.

"L-Let go Ace." I stuttered as I got entrapped in not only his arms but his scent too which made me want to stay there longer.

"Nah that's not gonna be possible now cupcake." he said.

"What if I sing for you?" I asked.

"How would you be able to? You don't even remember anything about yourself so what song would you know?"

He was right.

I racked my brain for something then I remembered playing with Kayla today and one of her creepy barbie dolls had a button where you'd push and the doll starts singing.