And so it begins...

Changkyun stayed the night at kihyun and Hyunwoo place, so here he was laying down on kihyun pull out couch he didn't feel like going home and being alone with his thoughts that wasn't a good idea, he didn't tell kihyun about what happen but the three of them have breakfast plans so he'll just wait until the morning to spill it.

He tossed and turned giving up on sleep his checked his phone 2:40 am he thought that maybe a night walk would help clear his thoughts so he stood up put on his jeans and black sweater patted down his messy bed hair and slowly walked out into the cold feeling the winter breeze it felt better than the stuffy apartment at the moment, so he walked to the convenience store near by. 

Jooheon sat on the front steps of his apartment building his vape in one hand while the other hand inside his jacket trying to keep warm. He notice how lonely the streets looked well it didn't help that it's almost three in the morning until he saw a dark figure walking on the other side of the street he couldn't tell who it was nor did he care that is when the bright lights of the convenience store illuminated his whole face.

"Changkyun?" he mumble slowly standing up he started walking towards the store. This would be the third time he seen him unexpectedly and he wasn't going to let the opportunity pass up. Did God finally answer his prayers, is the universe finally giving him a win whatever the case may be jooheon was willing to set the record straight with his ex boyfriend he decided to wait for him outside the store.

He kept his eye on him from the window in a totally not creepy way or so he thought, he saw how he picked out his favorite ice tea, how concentrated he looks picking out his chips. He watched him pay and slip his change into his Jean pocket, damn he looks good...no! Focus shit! He's coming thought jooheon.

"Hey" he gently grabbed changkyun arm "Ahhhhhh! JOOHEON!" He held his hand over his heart making jooheon smile "Sorry sorry" jooheon let a little laugh out "Why do I always seem to bump into you lately.... wait are you following me?" Changkyun squinted his eyes

"What? Nonono I live in the building upfront I saw you pass by and I just couldn't help myself and come over to talk to you" he rubbed the back of his neck suddenly feeling a wave of shynessthat only changkyun can cause him to feel.
"Ok w-well there's nothing to talk about is there so, goodnight" he turned but jooheon was quick to catch him by the arm and pulling him back a little to hard causing changkyun to bum into his chest leaving them way to close.